Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Anyone purchased street fighter? Reviews?

• Thread starter Alison Beninati
  • Start date
A

Alison Beninati

Anyone purchased street fighter? Reviews?

J

Joshua Michael Page

It's a good time killer

P

Paul Vaughn Jones

I mean its an updated version of a game that was great to begin with. I loved sf2 when i first played so it's great to play as an adult now with updated everything. Online is fun when you find someone who doesnt spam hadoken you or run away the entire time.

J

Jeremy M. Peters

It's a classic in portable with multiplayer on the go. I enjoy it.

G

Gustavo Brito

Solid game play, challenging online battles, way of the hado is kinda weird but cool, the exclusion of bonus stages is a let down, but the graphics are sweet and lush, plus violent Ken evil Ryu and Akuma are super awesome. It's everything we love about street fighter. If I was to rate it I'd give it an 8 out of 10

M

Marc Re Percussion

Pros - portable street fighter 2 with better graphics an online mode buddy battle is good for a laugh so is way of the hado mode but core game is where it's at .

Cons - no bonus rounds , price .

At the end of the day if you like street fighter 2 it's a must .

If you want a fighting game with online features that's not arms this is it

If you just want a 2d fighter to throw down local brawls you can get 6 neo geo fighters for the same price.

M

Michael Eric Setzer

I'm sure that Street Fighter's a great game, but with all due respect I'm not getting it. I was never able to string together those multi-hit combos that were required for success in the fighting games of yore.

M

Maarten Tummers

2 dollar 50 on ps4'

Nuff said....

M

Michael Johnson

I'm enjoying the arcade mode, have not bothered playing with the Hardoken mode.

It's a lot of fun when playing against someone next to you. Especially if you used to play it on the SNES

R

Ricky Anthony Robinson

It's a fun game . Online mode adds a replay factor . To all the people downplaying the cost saying it's cheaper here and there . Most games that are remastered and reworked are around this cost and more . Modern warfare remastered is said to cost about 40$ when they release it stand alone .

M

Mack Hargrove

I bought it. Like it. But it should be a $20 game. Theres not enough robust content to justify $40. Way of the Hido should have been left out. Buddy mode should have been a full tag feature. Thats just my opinion.

T

Timothy Andrews

The online even with a lan adapter is very laggy. Also arcade is too easy even on 8 stars. I'm trading my copy in while the price is still high because this is going to drop like a stone in a few months. Wait for a sale.

M

Mekel Kasanova

I posted a video review on my YouTube channel

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom