Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch I'm looking for a good case for my switch. I want it to be big enough to carry games...

M

Marta Kilz

I'm looking for a good case for my switch. I want it to be big enough to carry games as well as a charger. Does anyone have any recommendations for cases they love?

C

Cristina Kanaschiro

I think there's a Nintendo Switch bag that you can carry everything: games, dock, charger, etc. I haven't bought one for myself since it's very expensive in Brazil, but it is really useful!

ד

דניאל אשכנזי

PDP deluxe travel case,or PDP starter pck

G

Greg Maniha

This one! I carry everything from the console to the dock to a pro controller and every charger I need.

D

Dane Brooks

I love this case. There's space for a couple joy con and a smallish battery. The games hold well and the Switch sits well in it.

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

T

Tiago Ferreira

Check out the younik switch case. Let's you store 19 games plus a lot of space for charger, stand, wtv.

G

Greg Maniha

This one has also been popular. For me it was between this one and the PowerA messenger bag I ultimately chose due to the capacity and the shoulder strap messenger bags have, but I did see someone with this one and it's not bad by any means. I'd still recommend the messenger bag, but if messenger bags aren't your thing, this one looks good.

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

P

Phill Veunnasack

The 25 dollar cases are good. You don't need anything bigger imo.

M

Matthew Wood

I take the cord that came with the pro controller, wrap it around the bottom of the case then put the switch on top of that. Now mind you that is a tight fit and not good for the case *but* it works. I would not recommend it though. I'd get the RDS one Greg posted.

J

Juan Núñez

The RDS case that was recommended above is the best option for what you need

K

Kwong Yee

tis pouch looks good and is highly recommended

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom