Contact advertising [email protected]

Looking for some other ideas/input. I'm wanting to do a new build and need a case...

R

Ryan Miskin

Looking for some other ideas/input.

I'm wanting to do a new build and need a case with enough room to do a push/pull rad...preferably a 200x400 or 140x420 rad. What would you guys choose? I'm been looking hard at the View71, but I do not like that there isn't a psu shroud in there...the CoolerMaster H500P is another option, I think.

A

Alex Hanna

I got the view71 420 rad can fit at the top but it can be very exact fit and challenging, I’m using two 360 top and front, even that I don’t really support TT anymore but this case is amazing

A

Alex Hanna

R

Ryan Miskin

Nice rig man. Are you running push/pull on either of your rads? Fan noise with excessive 12cm fans worries me a bit, which is why I wanted to go 14cm or 20cm fans if possible.

A

Antonio Grašić

H500P

J

Josh Gese

Just did a build in the view 71. (Still more to do) 420 rad up top and a 360 in the front. Not doing push pull but there is tons of room in this case. I reccomend it

A

Antonio Grašić

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

A

Antonio Grašić

Also i believe u can order a psu shroud separately

J

Jonnathon Clayton

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

M

Mike Morden

Lol rad Facebook tags it with one of those fancy animations

A

Andrew Goodman

I also did a build in the view, and I enjoyed it a lot. I however, do not have a custom loop, so keep that in mind.

T

Tyson Robinson

Why not just make your own custom psu shroud for the view 71

F

Frank Woolrich

I have a phantek p400 TG, I use a push pull on my cooler (Corsair h100i) lots of room. And has a psu shroud too

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom