Contact advertising [email protected]

I'm looking to upgrade my dell xps 8900 (see pic below) into a new case. My current...

J

Jasper Lee Rose

I'm looking to upgrade my dell xps 8900 (see pic below) into a new case.

My current dimensions are Height: 16.01" (406.8mm) | Width: 7.30" (185mm) | Depth 17.49" (444mm). I'm looking into expanding into a full size case that supports lots of fans, minimal rgb lighting, and minimal tempered glass windows. I can handle a little tempered glass, its just this computer gets moved around a lot and I don't want to wind up sweeping glass shards.

If possible, I would like some recomendations on cases. I've searched PC part picker for some time, and done some research, but I can't find one that just screams worth it.

The closest model I have scene is this name below to my vision is.
Phanteks Enthoo Pro series PH-ES614PC_BK Black Steel / Plastic ATX Full Tower Computer Case (non-power supply cover).

Its not really a matter of looks, its a matter of wanting to expand into a larger case with good air flow, and enough room to eventually upgrade to multiple gpus and water cooling. What makes matters worse is I'm somewhat limited by budget on cases. About $100 max.

**EDIT** It may help to note that my computer is not completely stock. I recently upgraded the graphics card and the power supply....but am running into temperature issues. I figured a new case would help solve most of the problem, seeing as I want to upgrade to a new case anyways.

C

Chris Butts

I think dell motherboards are proprietary, so it won’t fit into a different case easily.

K

Kevin Kotke

Look at DIY PC they have great cases and aren't too pricey

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom