Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch I’m sure I’m going to get crap for this but let me start by saying I’m a hardcore...

• Thread starter Michael Skiathitis
  • Start date
G

Greg Smith

Doesn’t make sense for you to complain about games you’ve never played wether it be indie games, or Wii U games. Some of those games are really solid, and with your old school views you’ll surely miss out. No my problem, ijs. Even some mobile games are great. You should try not to be so closed minded.

G

Greg Smith

I have a Wii U and Switch but I still welcome some of the ports that I’ve missed, or would buy again just to be able to play em on the go.

J

Jesse Flores

So you are mad about all the great games you didn’t get to play because you didn’t have a wiiU are coming to switch? Ok..

P

Phil Lithoxopoulos

LMFAOOOO BRO. I made a post about Kirby and 2D side scroller so got like 250 comments about it.

C

Chet van der Stappen

The fact that I purposely didn't buy the Wii U is actually exactly why I'm loving all the ports. I skipped that console and now I don't have to miss out because of it. Seems silly to complain about that if you're one of us who did it that way.

I'll wait to get quality games. We are seeing some awesome announcement and we have plenty to look forward to. We can expect multiple Zelda titles. Pretty obvious we are getting a new Smash. New metroid eventually too. A mainline Pokemon game. Tons of indie stuff. And given it's success I can expect we will get new animal crossing, Pikmin, a bunch of new kirbys including the one that's brand new now. I see nothing but good things coming.

K

Kevan Bennett

Id agree on price raises on stuff like donkey kong, there charging more than the original release price. Wich is pretty bad. But i appreciate all other ports wether there from the WII U or 3rd party. In fact honestly i never bought a new gen console, only had the 3DS all through highschool. Switch is thebforst home console ive gotten since Xbox 360

S

Steven Baker

I’m cool with the ports since I didn’t really fool with the GameCube and didn’t fool with the Wii U at all so I’m good with playing some of the gems I missed

D

Daniel Wray Swesey

Everybody ports... get over it. I want wii u gems to be played. I want older games 3rd party games updated and portable like skyrim.

D

Dustin Snow

not very many people got the wii u I don’t mind it as long as they get plenty of new content too.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom