Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch I’m not sure if any one has been able to visit a Japanese thrift store, but they are...

S

Shelby Morgan

I’m not sure if any one has been able to visit a Japanese thrift store, but they are absolutely amazing. I thought I’d share! So much stuff! This is just the video game portion of the store.

A

Anthony Werner Craker

You have completed my quest before it has began if that's a jape thrift store there's bound to be old Nintendo systems and old Zelda games there

J

Jamie Boyko

How many games do they have?

A

Arjay Moran

Heaven

P

Paul Levesque

Where in japan/what store is this? I'm taking a trip next month to Japan and I'd love to go

M

Malcolm Prior

Amazing, every product treated as new.

J

Janez Krnc

Doris Sorgar

J

Jonathan Jurczak

There's a store like this in NYC. A little bit tighter, and a little bit dingy, I think it's just called Video Games New York. Right near... what's it called... Cooper Union?

M

Michael Levitz

I am taking a basic Japanese language course next semester so excited for that! Japan is on my bucket list in which I plan to visit after I wrap up my transfer degree

R

Ryne Santos

Misawa! I never got to travel that far north, but I was a navy brat growing up in Japan.

W

William Baker

Katherine Morgan

W

William Baker

Chris Wenlock

A

Alonso Eduardo Avitia

It’s called Book-Off, there’s a lot in a Southern California and Hawaii, lots of collections of rare games and consoles, action figures and stuff

J

Jamario Quintell Henderson

Only one Xbox one they must really hate Xbox

J

Jamie Boyko

What is this store called? That’s showing on video?

D

Donnelly Bryant

Holy crap at the stuff!!!

M

Michael Grant

i was in japan two years ago and the games selection was wonderful

J

Jay Ybarra

I love how they put everything in plastic. The stickers won't be such a pain to get off. The downside is...that's a lot of plastic

M

Matthew Pounds

Man wish there was one down here

K

Kowasky Ponce

Jose Silva Sierra

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom