Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Hey guys! So as you may have heard, Xenoblade Chronicles 2 apparently has some pretty...

G

Gabriel Gagnon

Hey guys!

So as you may have heard, Xenoblade Chronicles 2 apparently has some pretty bad resolution and frame rate issues. I personally never played the game, I heard that from pretty much every review I read. But I wanted to hear you guys's take on it from personal experience. So tell me, and please be 100% honest, what did you think of the resolution and frame rate and how did it affect your adventure? I'm still hesitating on if I should play it now or wait for a possible patch in the future.

Thanks guys!

K

Kenny Vroman

In handheld you see a real difference in resolution.
Its playable but it shows.

A

Adam Roffel

Didn't even notice after the initial "oh wow that doesn't look as good." After that, enthralled by the story, characters, and sheer amount of content. Highly recommend.

J

John Parise

Nothing that has taken away from the gameplay. When you fast travel it sometimes takes a bit for textures to load. Otherwise I never noticed. 50 hours in and love it.

L

Luke Lovelock

Im 70 hours in. Frsme rates are fine. I dont think ive ever seen them drop. Texture load in after a fast travel is real but not everytime. It takes a second to fill in. As for resolution its ok. I would say its the anti aliasing that gives the worst issue. Lots of jaggies in undocked. With that said i find myself lured into the story and am totally oblivious to any gfx concerns when playing.

B

Brian Christopher

It’s pretty good for what it is docked. In my 100 hours playing its only chugged a few times; but handheld looks bad to me... although I assume after 30min of playing it you won’t even notice.

T

Tanner Neveu

Only had it a bit over a week. I noticed a definite lack in the graphics on handheld, but very rarely play it handheld. I save my docked playtime for it to experience it on a larger screen. Haven’t noticed frame rate hiccups on either, but a definite downgrade in graphics on handheld mode.

C

Cristina Kanaschiro

I don't know about you, but after reading all comments, I'm definitely getting XC2 for myself next year!

C

Chris Becker

If you play in handheld and walk around in big open areas with lots of enemy it can get really ugly, but other than that it's fine

D

Dylan Pereira

Lol it's not bad enough to not love the game. It's easily worth the $60 price tag in portable or docked mode

J

Julius Angelo Alipio

Its does sometimes but it doesnt affect your gaming experience in anyway.. though I havent encountered any issue when it was docked

D

Darren Roberts

It definitely could have looked better, ran smoother but the game is fantastic! Only in chapter 5 and 80+ hours played already

C

Carlton Donohue

strictly played on the Tv.

J

James Libertarian

Portable doesn't look good. Docked the game looks amazing frame rate dips aren't that often and since been fixed with patches for the most part but none were as bad as zeldas framerate drops

J

James Page

The resolution and frame rate haven’t been terrible for me so far, about 10 hours in. Playing docked only. I hear the handheld resolution is shit though

J

Jose Miguel Diaz

I wouldn't really know I play on tv

M

Marco Maltese

Played 205hrs on the TV. It's not the most amazing game compared to XCX but it's still really good! There are a few graphic loading times but it's pretty minor and doesn't affect gameplay. Easy can get past it to enjoy the game. BTW. It's my favourite game ever so I am honest if I mention the faults. It just didn't bother me hardly at all

M

Matt MacDonald

Frame rates great on mine. I haven't noticed anything major at all. I only play on TV though.

S

Siu Leung

The game is amazing and I haven't noticed any of those faults. I play on docked mode though, and you won't notice it either unless you are really paying attention to stuff like that.

E

Edgar V Camacho

There's things you notice, mostly in handheld mode but nothing that takes away from the game.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom