Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Hey guys, Sorry for the long post but I know theirs a few questions so Ill try and...

C

Connor Young

Hey guys,

Sorry for the long post but I know theirs a few questions so Ill try and answer a few

First of all welcome along. You've just joined the success of 3 combined community with over 30 active servers between Triggered Army, Nightlifecrew and and D2k Gaming. That means as our individual communities we are all doing something right as hosts. So now we are attempting to combine our skills and communities for something bigger.

What is World War Ark?

So the idea has been stolen from Nerd Parades current season. The way they run it is as follows

-5 Servers

- 3x Island Maps each owned by a "Main tribe" with its own alliances

-2 DLC Neutral maps with fast decay settings designed for farming only.

Each main "Ark" has over 100 members so its been well done. Its very boosted to adopt Nerd Parades "seasons" that he does and to allow for heavy PVP and quick rebuilding.

They run ORP 2 (PC Mod) during the week with reduced structure damage and then have their "Invasion times" Friday-Sunday where structure Damage is normal.

So that's the rough concept that we are working hard to adopt based with the settings we have.

I will hopefully kill off a few questions you have and I have seen so far to get the ball rolling

How are we Managing Insiders/Alliance Raids?

This is very simple. Both my personal Nightlifecrew community runs this rule as does Nerd parade and this community will be no different. We are working hard to provide you guys an awesome set up here so put simply if you plan on insiding/alliance raiding anyone on these servers Joop Devoest Kristopher Payne and I will treat that as an insult to the work we've put in so expect to be banned with proof provided. I personally on my own cluster run this rule and since implementing it have very minimal issues.

How will the PVP work?

So as we need alliances for this to work we can not run ORP. We debated low structure damage during the week vs none at all and have decided that Monday-Thursday will have structure damage off but you will still be able to transfer between servers and still pvp like normal.

Friday-Sunday will be classed as the "Invasion times" where you can transfer across prepare your fobs ect and happy raiding until your hearts content.

There's some new hosts in the picture that I don't know, what about admin abuse?

Good Question, there will be no admin assistance at all on these servers and no password set. There of course may be occasions where it is required if we have had a rule breaker ect but I'm glad to tell you thanks to a recent update Admin logging now works on expert mode so this WILL be enabled to put everyone at ease

I'm currently financially contributing to one of these communities or I want to contribute to this new set up, what about my perks?

These 3 servers are each being paid for by each community, so 1 each at this stage. As we want to maintain an admin free environment and let the servers run themselves for this particular cluster there will be no particular perks available to this cluster at this time. If you would like to contribute towards the cost you can contact Joop Devoest Kristopher Payne or myself for further details.

Why the Island map?

Because we are expecting a lot of people and a lot of PVP. We want you guys to have the best server experience possible so therefore the Island map serves the best purpose for this.

What stats are we looking at?

This is not 100% confirmed. Joop Devoest Kristopher Payne and I will get together in a party when we are all free next and literally go through every single setting but we have been through some already so here is the ones that are probable so far. Remember if you currently play on any one of the other clusters whether it be triggered army, D2K or Nightlifecrew they are their own cluster with their own set ups.

This Cluster aims to provide a quick rebuild with lots of PVP

20x Harvest

XP-200x

Maturation-50x

Egg Hatch-200x

Turret Limit-400 ( no Heavys mr Joop Devoest said)

Tribe Tame limit-500

These are the only stats ill pass on for now as I said they are subject to change but I thought I'd try and get some info out to you guys to kill off a few questions. If you want to help out start advertising this group on the ark forums- we think this is something really unique so will be popular!.

Thanks for reading if you have any questions or feedback on what listed chuck it below for us to consider but aside from that we shall have more updates for you soon!

D2K needs a few more member is you wanna join, join the fb page at World War Ark. currently over 100 players involved

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom