Contact advertising [email protected]

Any tips for playing/getting better with Genji? I play a lot of support but I'm trying...

E

Eren Pax

Any tips for playing/getting better with Genji? I play a lot of support but I'm trying to learn a couple DPS/offense characters. (Preferrably on console, I play on ps4)

G

Gabriel Boucher

T

Ted Clermont

If you wanna be the fastboi genji, put your sens all the way up, 0 aim smoothing, and linear ramp.

Go in the practice range for a good long while to get used to attacking while double jumping, dash reset, combos, and ult. Then go against bots. After that it's all about practice

D

Dinis Pedroso

Practise some of his usefull tricks with bots like for example the ghost dash; use primary fire when at long distance/chasing and use the second fire when up close; btw when you trying to dash on someone use the second fire before it; when engaging dash to the air , ult and then fall on the enemy supports and if they try to escape use the dash reset to chase them, just a last tip when against Mccrees if you deflect his stun dash to his feet to cancel the deflect and then finish him off. There is a lot to cover about him and overall getting good aim and reflexes will help you, so I recommend watching a lot of trick videos I will put one video with tips of him against everyhero.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom