Contact advertising [email protected]

Got tired of only playing Dva and Mei, any tips on playing Symmetra? Getting new at...

• Thread starter Jennifer Leann Rounds
  • Start date
J

Jennifer Leann Rounds

Got tired of only playing Dva and Mei, any tips on playing Symmetra? Getting new at her and trying to play her on attack more. Any advice for her would be great

E

Evelyn Fazzingo

Attack Symmetra is something I personally find horrible. It's playable but many people will flame you for being Symmetra on attack. As for Advice, I guess turret placements in specific spots would be better,since Defensive is turrets all in one area.

S

Steve Lapinsky

Use your shield and then follow it while attacking. Lure people into rooms with your sentries. Don't play her on attack

A

Anthony Miller

Play Moira instead.

R

Reina Mendoza

My favorite tip is to choose someone else

K

Kyle Marbory

Please don't.

J

Jennifer Leann Rounds

Well luckily I play this game for fun so attack symmetra it is for me

L

Lindsey Bussell

Use the long range shots to remove a sniper hero from their perch.

E

Evelyn Fazzingo

Jennifer,I think people have an issue if it was for Ranked, but if this is Normals then they shouldn't care lol

D

David Gibson

Yea play moira. At sym works only if they're pro and the team are on board with It. 99% of the time you will enrage them to throw.
It can work with teles from behind. But we'll, just go moira and be useful instead

A

Aaron Icardi

Playing for fun is fine, do it in qp. Not in ranked please.

L

Londyn Wiedower

Don’t play symmetra on attack. When setting turrets around a defending point, make sure you spread them out so they can cover more angles and take longer to destroy. You put them all in one spot, they’re all gonna get destroyed in seconds. Also, hide them in grass.

J

Jennifer Leann Rounds

I played her in comp last night just fine. Won the 2 games I did play. And no one seemed to care.... you can play for fun in QP just as much as comp

D

Donald K. Farmer

Turret placement is key.....inside chokes, around corners, high spots overlooking control points....make them as annoying as possible so they will focus on the turrets and not on u

D

Danielle Des Roches

The first thing you said “trying to play her on attack more”
She’s literally best in defend. Trying to attack with her silly

P

Peter Shank Palmer

It's definitely possible to play sym on attack, just need good teamwork. My advice would be to run zarya to protect you while you set up, and rein yo sort of create a path for you.

L

Luke Schirmer

Symmetra is a builder. She's good when she's able to set up on a position where enemies are trying to move to. Don't play her on attack, her kit isn't for attacking

A

Alice Schell

If you want to play her on attack, set your teleporter up behind the enemy point somewhere so your whole team can flank.

P

Paul Hitchens

Try Ana, her sleep darts have the same timing as icicle and you can be sadistic af. Best healer for Mei mains to play.

J

Juju CherryBlossom Marie

Watch ftk computer on YouTube he has a lot of content and you can see where he out his turrets and shield or teleporters up. Sym is great when they have orisa/rein bastion combo you can shoot w her alterbative fire and it goes right through the shield and cause a lot of damage

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom