Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Advice please. We have someone destroying stuff in admin starter area. How do we find...

C

Catherine Swygman

Advice please. We have someone destroying stuff in admin starter area. How do we find out who it is? Logs don’t give a name. We shut down server to all outsiders and are hoping to reopen but will not be if we can’t figure out how to find the person.

M

Meghan Shumate

If there's no name i imagine it is either a wild creature, or an admin with commands ‍♀

C

Catherine Swygman

Was my first thought also. Only my husband and I are admin so I guess a wild creature... but there is a lot of stuff destroyed and in places that are odd for just storage bins to be a wild animal...

G

Gertrude McCandless

names don’t appear when blowing up structures

M

Mark Makinson

Put a dimorph or something similar in there on neutral. If they start destroying shit it will attack and either kill it or get killed.

C

Catherine Swygman

I guess we will just close it off to public then. Thank you.

E

Eddie Hughes

If it is a nitrado server you can turn on a setting that says who destroyed what structure. My server has it.

A

Aj Burkhart

is it pvp?

D

Dana Keeping

Auto decay?

C

Catherine Swygman

It’s a role play server and it’s pvp yes everywhere except admin area. Which is where I run the server from. But now I can’t do that due to the destruction. We had a great thing going until I opened the server to the public.

C

Catherine Swygman

No it’s not auto decay. And I honestly don’t like to be able to see who destroys stuff it’s not fun that way. But it’s not normal pvp I guess and we are very relaxed admins we let a lot fly. It’s really the only big rule. Shoot we even pvp with people. We just don’t pvp in the starter area.

M

Morgan Haley

Is tribe log destroyed under general

A

Adam Ouellet

Just spawn in something crazy at lvl 15000. It'll find em lol

D

Dana Keeping

Trolls

C

Catherine Swygman

Can you tell I’m new to this lol

M

Morgan Haley

TribeLogDestroyedEnemyStructures=true
Gameusersettings.ini

J

Jeffrey Elmore

You can force join tribes and their tribe log will show you what they have been destroying

N

Nicole Cook

Force yourself into their tribe?

D

David Poulson

This is why I stuff my community areas with Tek turrets for wild creatures and a couple lvl 1000 gigas on neutral for trolls

T

Tamara Kabrud

Following just to see if the force join helps. I'm dying to find out what happened lol

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom