Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox Head Phil Spencer Says Most People Don’t Care About 60FPS

S

Seiken Gwendaal Windstep Koibito

the best self learning bots are good at 2000 era games namely the gamecube and ps2 but they still do some stupid mistakes a long we are still safe.

D

Dennis Eriksson

Hmm... why does this feel familiar?...

Oh, right!

K

Kevin Alexander Sprouse

I've heard too many console players say they don't care about 60fps

C

Chris Kiddell

He is right. People who complain and say they can't game at less than 60FPS are ridiculous human beings. Is it nice to have high FPS? Sure. Does it make the game better when running at high FPS? No, unless it is just a shit game and the only positive is high FPS.

N

Nate Seacraet

Hes right, If people cared they wouldnt buy xb1 and ps4. Also 30fps is way smoother on console.

B

Ben Lanzotti

Of course console players hardly care about 60FPS...they hardly ever get it so how would they fucking know? LoL. This is retarded logic on a grand scale. If people are used to playing 30-45 FPS, rarely see 60, and have NEVER seen constant 75+, HOW WOULD THEY KNOW ANY DIFFERENT AND CARE IN THE FIRST PLACE?

Their entire experience is relative to their shitty 30-45 FPS world.

I've never met a person who enjoys 75+ FPS constant on a high hz screen say they wouldn't mind going back down to below 60FPS.

Sometimes my monitor drops out of 144 and dips to 60. When it does I feel like I'm playing stuck in mud. Can't stand it. I always shut the game off and reset everything.

J

Jesse Martinez

Yes, they do care lol.

J

Joshua Kessler

Because Xbox owners are 12 year olds playing on tube TV's

J

Johann Paolo

If it lags a lot and it's unplayable...maybe i should really care about fps on console....as long as i could play the game properly on my console and it doesn't have a problem maybe we're good

D

Dzavid Arslanoski

Whats tragic is that console peasants fall for this shit!!!

B

Boris Ulyanskiy

Right. We're all about 4K!!!!!!!!n!!1111!

N

Nicolas Marquez

Nobody cares about 60 fps per second because the human eye only sees 24 fps per second :B

D

Desmond Rooney

Anyone that thinks the human eye can only see 30 or whatever fps. There is a vision test video that is basically a bunch of shit moving around at different FPS. Find it and be amazed lol

J

Jared Warner

Pff id love to have 60 when playing total war with 40 units in the battle

J

Jonathan Per

Phil spencer is an idiot if he believes that

Y

Youssef Tarek

most peasants*

I

Ian Juarez

Most hookers don't care if you have a 3 inch willy

H

Hans Andersen

most people don't care about Xbox

C

Chrishna Crawford

He's not talking about us guys, he's talking about crapsole peasants.

S

Sam Monaghan

Wow he had like the weakest argument ever, he didn't even really give an answer why they are content with putting out 30

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom