Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Wow Nintendo just won e3. Id even say they made up for Sony's dissapointing...

• Thread starter Nicholas Taylor Barnes
  • Start date
D

Dante Ciliselli

Yoshi ? Kirby? Mario? A metroid game? Heck yes

S

Stephen White

No Smash Bros. :(

B

Bryant Duque

I literally fell asleep during Sony's presentation

B

Bryant Duque

P

Phil Krause

So clearly I'm gonna have to finally go pull the trigger on getting a Samus Amiibo, before they're all bought up in the new Metroid hype.

P

Phil Krause

I really hope Nintendo rides this Metroid hype train right into doing a similar remake for Super Metroid.

Honestly, that game is STILL so beautiful to me, I'd even be happy if they did a straight rerelease, if they kept the price relatively low as a result.

I'd totally pay $40 even just for an "Ultra" version like they did with Street Fighter II, though.

K

Kevin Malaugh

4 god sake lady, give it up, I wanna see more stuff

P

Phil Krause

OMG Nintendo, please stop announcing new Amiibos I have to buy. I'm not made of money!!

A

Andres Vladimir Rivera

Sony won me over with mh world tbh lime yeah metroid remake is cool anx all but mh on console

P

Phil Krause

"And next up, we have Mario x Rabbids Kingdom Battle"

Cool so I can stop watching now lol.

J

James Brian Dandy

Samus returns looks very close to completion, was it just me or did they not mention a release date?

K

Kevin Malaugh

When's today finish anyone?

T

Terrys CraftMan

The only Good game of Sony at E3 was Dragonball FighterZ and Sonic Forces

J

Jeffrey Bautista Cruz

can't wait to spend my hard earned money on switch games....

D

Dave Gayheart

Dial M for Metroid....

M

Matthew Cherney

how was sonys bad? god of war, days gone, evil within 2, shadows of colossus and detroit become human. all those games beat anything microsoft showed.

K

Ka-ming Karl Tsang

It was really good. Nintendo are still the only company to fully cater for the kids market. Odyssey looks great. I think the best at E3 (in no particular order) were Nintendo, Sony and Ubisoft. Best graphics goes to MS with Xbox One X. However, Digital Foundry have been in contact with 4A and have let on that the Metro: Exodus footage was "in-engine", but, isn't actual game footage, but, rather is actually a render target. That's a bit disappointing.

N

Nick Race

I own a PS4 Pro/Switch/Xbone and I thought the first 2 both killed it. Monster Hunter Worlds made up for Sony showing things that were already previously unveiled and the new God of War trailer was fire. Nintendo announced Metroid 4 and a new Kirby game so that alone gives them a spectacular E3 imo.

M

Matt Rayfield

I knew Nintendo would Win lol.

T

Tommy Burket

Did they say anything about super smash bros or virtual console? I was working didn't get to watch

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom