Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Wow Nintendo just won e3. Id even say they made up for Sony's dissapointing...

• Thread starter Nicholas Taylor Barnes
  • Start date
N

Nicholas Taylor Barnes

Wow Nintendo just won e3. Id even say they made up for Sony's dissapointing presentation yesterday. I'm so pumped for what's coming to the switch

M

Mike Elliott

I love my PS4 and psvr but damn Nintendo just killed it for me. So excited for the next 12 months

J

Jaime Bland

I wanted to see Animal Crossing

L

Lisa Gingerpixie McDonald

Did I see correctly. Oct for Odyssey

L

Lisa Gingerpixie McDonald

Where was stardew?

J

Jaxon Sanol

J

Jaxon Sanol

No animal crossing though

L

Lenny Guerrero

pumped for 2018 but no animal crossing yet :'(

J

Jon Michael Reynolds

Im pumped too, but sad about No Animal Crossing. I hope they have a seperate direct sometime soon about that.

T

Toby Warner

i think animal crossing and smash bros will be announced later

C

Chris Sleepy Torres

Kirby game, yoshi game, metroid game, and a new pokemon game... I cant wait

N

Nicholas Taylor Barnes

I'm too hyped for Metroid. I want to play all the old ones now but I don't has wii or u

A

Adrian Fernando

Won? Not really. Don't get me wrong, I'm still reeling over Metroid Prime 4, that new Yoshi game looks fun and Mario Odyssey looks fucking wonderful, but Xbox did show a LOT more games (Tho, I still don't own an Xbone)

C

Chris Sleepy Torres

Im dissapointed they didnt announce any new updates to the switch like app or upgraded to the store

B

Becky Lattof

I was hoping they'd announce cloud saves. My kid wants to buy his own Switch and transfer his Zelda save over to it.

K

Kevin Malaugh

Great to see Nintendo announcing what people want. Xmas gonna be a great time to own a Switch!!

K

Kenny Whobutme Milon

Yeah Nintendo won

S

Shawn Magargee

I desire mario odyssey and mp4 so much :O

C

Chas Vokey

So pumped for Metroid Prime 4, Odyssey looks even more amazing than I thought, and a Pokemon game (for those that are into that). Great job Nintendo!

M

Matt Last

Nintendo had the best showing. EASILY

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom