Contact advertising [email protected]

PC Why is that when someone posts a pic showing their characters at high levels, some...

R

Romi Altmeri

People shouldn't care in the first place. I wouldn't care what your personal situation is :) As far as I am concerned, if you are level 305, then you just had lucky drops.

J

Jeremy Scheffler

I have a 297 Hunter and a 288 Titan. I'm married with 4 kids and work 40 hours. I typically sacrifice what little sleep I get to play as well every other night after the kids go to bed and leave my wife stranded by herself. Lol

C

Christian Rekdal

303/303/298 on my 3 :p full time job, kids, gf etc. Tbh game is to easy :( not even a reward except aura from doing prestige raid.

B

Brandon Arnett

Ace Sinna I know the feeling bud, the internet brings out a lot of douches don't let small things bother ya. be happy ignore them. They probably are not heard in real life so they like to complain on the net so their voice was heard. everyone has to have a voice it seems.

F

Fang Vang

Lol it’s not hard to get to high light level and this game dumbed down and easy to play, so no clue why people would say git gud or you got no life.

J

Josiah Rooney

Jealousy

J

John Connor

I don’t care how much people play, but when they publicly post that destiny needs more content since they binged on the game 20 hours a day and maxed all 3 classes- at that point destiny is not the problem.

M

Mario Recalde Medina

it's called jealousy :)

C

Christopher Ferguson

I prefer it when people post saying they got 305 without raids or nightfalls like its a great achievement

A

Andrè Kolpus Hamer

I don't understand that people seemingly do not understand that RNG is a thing. I have played this game rather much since release and I have had hell on earth reaching 293 on my main: Meanwhile a buddy of mine who is playing much less sits on 301 - Why? Because he has been lucky with Fusing gear and what type of item / what slot of item he got from powerful rewards.

D

Diaz Edwin

P

Phillip Olea

jokes on them i dont have a girlfriend or a life

J

Joe Sef

263 with kid and full time job. God damn Winter tires = too much work atm. Maybe in December.

M

Matt Reffalt

It all comes down to luck.

H

Hector Jaiman

Full time job married with 5 girls. Game has been out a while high level easy to achieve

J

Javed Shamim

Time management :)

G

Genewoo Sohn

Usually the people who hate are someone who doesnt have a life, fat, no job and thirsty as fuck. I work and go to school full time but none of my characters are maxed out, highest is like 273

D

Derek Bundy

It s not that it's when they show that they've played for 170+ hrs in the first two weeks lol

R

Ryan Wallis

I played on ps4 so i new all the tricks to hit max light quickly before PC came out.

T

Taylor Berry

Full time job, management position and loving girlfriend of almost a year lol proud gamer

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom