Contact advertising [email protected]

PC Why is that when someone posts a pic showing their characters at high levels, some...

A

Ace Sinna

Why is that when someone posts a pic showing their characters at high levels, some idiot has to accuse that gamer of not having a girlfriend, job, or life? Why is it so hard to believe that a person can live a full life and still be accomplished in the game of their choice?

J

Jian Botor

Cause they're jealous :D

D

Devin Sohmer

You realize you're on the internet, right???

C

Christopher Ferguson

Sorry guys. Girlfriend had to go

M

Marc Sustins

You can max out if life not as busy as most

A

Andrew Smith

I have a wife, job, life, and characters nearing 300. What don't I have? Much sleep... Lol

D

Darin Ferraro

Did that happen here? Show me.

M

Marc Sustins

I hardly fit in with wife 12HR shifts and a toddler. But trying. Need my sleep. Doesn't bother me that in only near end of campaign

J

Jared Duran

Welcome to the internet? Basically you are going "HEY EVERYONE LOOK AT ME. HEY HEY HEY, LOOK."
That's essentially what you are doing right now.

D

Darin Ferraro

Ace Sinna just gonna say maybe you might have played more than 95% of the player base. That’s all

S

Samantha Rose Talbert

Idk. Hubs and I are 280. We are married and work full time and have a kid... Sooooooooooo what's that tell ya.

M

Mona Albrecht

gnihihihi me and my boyfriend are both 300+ :3
#take time of work for destiny
#set your priorities right
# i don't go outside much ....

C

Chris Hunt

Haters gonna hate, I work 40+ a week have wife daughter mortgage and make a good living and also have a 290 I would love to have 3 305s but will not ridicule those that do.

J

Joseph Strickfaden

I have a 273 hunter

I work 40+ hour weeks, no significant other and play magic the gathering 2 days a week.

It’s so nice coming home after work/ mtg and playing an hour+ and slowly leveling up.

J

Jerome Holzberger

Lol it’s not hard to hit max. You don’t need to no life the game to hit max level the game does a decent job getting you there

J

James Warmoth

S

Shane Anderson

There is a big difference of those of us who work and have life's and have one char leveling up, compared to someone who posts 3 level 305s and says this game sucks theres nothing to do.

M

Matthew Murtagh

I'm 303, I work an 8 hour shift but travel 1-2 hours to work 1 way. I spend time with my 1 year old son and when h is sleeping, I play. Btw I made 2 huntards already.

J

John Smith

I work 15 to 18 hours a day and i have a 303 guardian all thanks to my son.

A

Ace Sinna

I have 3 sons, an ex wife, a gf, a full time job of 16 years....and pulled this off. Maybe some people need to just git gud

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom