Contact advertising [email protected]

PC Why is that when someone posts a pic showing their characters at high levels, some...

M

Mark Robertson

Why give the person the satisfaction that you give a crap what they think..

M

Mike Galante

Lol welcome to the internet

P

Perry Armstrong

Work 6 days a week generally 9-10 hour days. Full 305's on Xbox and one 305 on PC

T

Teh Ee Teng

Actions and reactions mate, maybe some just asked to have it n their face

B

Brian Torsey

I never rank on anyone for not having time to play ... or playing too much ... I some days play whatever ... 5 to 12 hours a day ... other times only an hour or two ... depends ... at the end of the day ... if your having fun ... its all good

R

Randy Mdr

I'm 31 and retired. I have 2 GFs one human female and an 2004 Nissan 350Z gf. I have a part time job that pays 40$ an hour. My light lvl is 287. The ones who talk shit are the ones with no lives cause they have the time to talk shit.

L

Leunamme Larotsap Jr

It's an internet joke.

H

Humam Alnueami

Haters gonna hate

P

Pedro Mendes

Let me gess... you dont have a life, right?

C

Colin Brand

I work 50-60 hours a week and still have all 3 classes maxed at 305 right now.

K

Kimi Timoskainen

why everyone needs a gf?

J

Jon Fenner

Shit man I’m up there have a full time job engaged have a kid and still a pretty healthy social life

R

Randy Mdr

Don't let this distract you from the fact that Hector is going to be running three Honda Civics with Spoon engines. And on top of that, he just went into Harry's and he ordered three T66 turbos with NOS... and a Motec system exhaust.

S

SīTø Mæysø

People are just jealous

S

SīTø Mæysø

They suck at life and video games

T

Tim Trude

It was sarcasm people. I saw the orginal post this guys talking about. It was a joke/light hearted troll. Apparently a successful one to trigger this rant.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom