Contact advertising [email protected]

Why is everyone so against allenware ??? They look good to me

O

Onon ZB

Most of the people just dont like pre builds + overpriced
But everyone needs to start somewhere

J

Jason Dolbear

Im old enough to remember when Alienware first came out, and they were dope then, but as others have stated, when they sold out/were bought by Dell they changed. Sure its an Alienware, but its not an Alienware, its a Dell now.

P

Peter Flanagan

If you want what Alienware used to be, then look into Origin PCs. They are the original owners of Alienware.

L

Lath Holvey

I assumed Alienware was shit. Then I bought one, and it all changed.

S

Scott Jordan

They're not bad, you're just paying a small premium for their name and special desktop chassis if you have one

R

Robert Fitzgerald

Alienware aren't too bad from my experience, but are far too expensive. Much like iPhones - you're paying through the nose for the brand name

M

Mohammad Mahadir

they are not bad.they are just overpriced when comparing to building a pc by ourself

A

Ace Espina

coz its allenware!

W

Wayne Wofford

They cost to much for what you get. Alienware Area-51 $1,699.99
Intel® Core™ i7-6800K Processor
Windows 10 Home 64-bit English
8GB DDR4 at 2400MHz; up to 64GB
AMD Radeon™ RX 560 (75W) with the just for the desktop it's self. Now click this link and what you can get for that kind money.
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

L

Lance Grace

"Look"

J

John Raybell

A

Albert Dela Cruz

Alienware PC's made by Dell are wayyy too overpriced atm. though it really looks good I'm not buying one for $2000 with just a 1070 and 16gb of RAM in it.

D

Devon Slonaker

Underspeced overpriced

P

Patrick Maddox

When you get a GTX 1060 15 inch laptop from Alienware you can already get much better gtx 1070 laptop and 17 inch from asus or sth better. Alienware got good desgin but is overpriced.

A

Alex Ene

because they're highly priced,same story as mac's,with a laptop/pc of same specs you pay less...i saw someone doing a review on a mac tho,and he was impressed but meh he still didin't liked the price,product was good overall tho

S

Shaun Hough

Have you ever had the pleasure of dealing with regular Dell support???

E

Elliot Alderson

I shoved one up my ass onetime

S

Satyam Chopra

It is because you have typed, ''Allenware''.

P

Percy Iejima

coz it's secretly being used by aliens to take over cyberspace in order to fuck up gullible humans

ネルソン ジミ

I hate Allenware, because they use Dillon computer parts.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom