Contact advertising [email protected]

Why is everyone so against allenware ??? They look good to me

J

Joe Cairo

look into cypertron

R

Richard Savoy

I guarantee that 90% of haters for Alienware never owned one. It's just something they can't afford.

T

Timothy Heiler

They're overpriced Dell's. If you buy a Dell without any extra upgrades, you'll have a decent "do-whatever, kinda-well" computer for an average of 2-3 years. An Alienware is that upgraded/overpriced Dell, with more $$$ added because it looks fancy...it's still a Dell.

J

Jesse Kiesel

Dell is like Apple with Alienware. They charge a premium for styling and lights. They don't offer the top tier parts, even when one customizes the computer. For the same price of a top Ailienware build, you can get a different computer, might not look as flashy but be more powerful, and cost less. If you are okay for paying a high price for LED lighting and fancy case design, but lower performance, then buy Alienware. Personally, if you are going for a laptop, get ASUS, who has made the industry standard motherboards for nearly 30 years. Buying them you will get one of the best motherboards. Their ROG line is sleek, lit (LED) and can be filled with the industry top components.

J

James Lowry

They are nice, just overpriced

À

Àndy Crowe

Alienware = rebadged dell with a fatter price tag with a bit of rgb bling... Id rather get a 8pack, at least i then know my system has been checked by one of the best OC'rs in my area and then sprinkled with his skill dust. PS if your paying a premuim always make sure its a premium product :D
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

A

Adriel Burgos

they are overprices i got a m15x from them amd it died 6 months later. They did nothing to fix it sent it 3 time never got fixed

M

Mark Jackson

There overpriced dells thats why

J

Jelle Peeters

way to overpriced

M

MD Abdul Alim Khan

thats the problem.they look good

D

Drake Alfaro

>being a "pc" pleb

J

Jason Hardy

O

Osman Fadil

bought mine with 25% offer nothing close to the price, from anyone esle.solid built to last.

O

Osman Fadil

i would say 95% have never owned one thats why the comments

L

Leirza

They have a Nice design but so Overpriced

M

Mark Lefler

they look amazing, probably work amazing, but the cost is ouch.

J

JV Flores

Well, have you seen the price?

R

Richard Sanders

why do so many people use the term everyone when they mean "some " or "many"

A

Alvin Ong

Alienware*

R

Radoslav Dimitrov Dimitrov

Alienware are for rich bastards