Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Why do people give Everything to people in their servers? Starter pack, Starter dino,...

T

Travis Friend

I don't think 5 or 6 people is a high number of people lol. I have 4 likes that almost cancels out your 5 to 6 people lol. I truly wanted to know why people give ever thing away lol. It isn't a game anymore if people don't have to work or play for anything. I'm not shaming people with boosted server cause I would be shaming myself. What I am doing is saying yes it is destroying the game if you just give them EVERYTHING. What is the point in playing anymore lol. The whole point of Ark SURVIVAL Evolved is to see if you can survive in dangerous conditions. But you guys can continue to take the survival part out of a survival game. People will get bored and move on to one of the other 5k Nitrado servers lol This younger generation of people already want everything given to them I didn't think it would be that way on a game as well lol

T

Travis Friend

In fact they can come to my cluster if they get bored of yours lol

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

J

John Morgan

Ark is getting old and a bit boring 3 years of the same thing is boring really how many times can bred rexs or other dinos

A

Archduke Leo Arkoiva

This is what it’s about the younger generation wants everything handed out to him...they paid for a game just like you, now ark has many different ways to play. The issue is that u feel like u worked so hard on ur server and u check out other servers and ur crying now like oh why do I have to work this hard and they don’t oh not fair. They are not asking for anything that free or a hand out they paid for a game that has many options and they are learning and coming up with Mimi-games for them self and other.. It’s the free market at work. They are spending their money on servers dlcs and what nothing... They just have the imagination and money to crest their own worlds within ark and that’s wonderful... I’m fact the Ark work is growning cause of mods and always testing the boundaries

T

Travis Friend

Dude it's really old having to hear your bs lol. I'm crying? Lol if I wanted to play on those kind of servers that take all the gameplay out of the game lol I would cause there is thousands of them like that lol. No most these people don't pay seeing that it cost to host a good server (cause xbox dedicated servers suck) what you actual pay for when you buy the game is the ability to play single player, non dedicated servers, and offical. So don't try to lecture me on what they pay for. Your talking to someone who actual pays for 4 servers. Lol for others to play on for yes free. So go convince yourself that somewhere else lol go have fun not playing the game lol

A

Archduke Leo Arkoiva

Just enjoy it then bro..

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom