Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Why do people give Everything to people in their servers? Starter pack, Starter dino,...

T

Travis Friend

Why do people give Everything to people in their servers? Starter pack, Starter dino, custom drops with everything in them, on top of being super boosted, Insta tame and breeding? Are people really that lazy? My clusters has custom drops don't get me wrong but not with everything in them. Is ark a dying game because of these Nitrado servers with super everything? Cause I refuse to make my cluster that way it makes the game boring.

D

Danny Morando

To each their own homie! Lol why do folks like sushi or caviar? Why do folks like the beach over the mountains? Why do men like men and women like women? It a diverse world my friend. That’s why when your waiting for the server list to load you notice over 5k servers to choose from to each their own lol

P

Patrick Treacle

I like the grind I don't need a jump start

A

Alisha Golman

Because some people dont have time to sit there for hours to wait for dinos. If thats how you like your sever then keep it that way. It all depends on how people want to play the game. Its not being lazy. Starters are a option that people can give to keep people on their server.

T

Travis Friend

Insta tame and breeding defeats the point of the game. My servers are boosted a little and almost every one in the servers work 40+ hours a week. Lol. We were boosted more before and people left cause they got bored. Plus with intsa tame the servers get over populated and real laggy. Ive hosted for years. And I just see all these kind of servers destroying ark. WHERE ARE ALL MY REAL ARK PLAYERS AT LOL!!!!

A

Alisha Golman

Lmao. Just because people dont play like you. We are lazy? I think not. Lmao we payed for the game so we can play how we want. Im sorry i dont have hours to sit there and wait for dinos to be tamed or hours until we can breed one dino again. These server arent killing ark its the fact they dont fix the game and they have cancer players that cant leave people alone and let them play how thry want. I been on a server with insta taming etc since you restarted your server becauze i dont have them time to grind everything again. No one not even me had a problem with lag beside the normal ragnarok lag.

T

Travis Friend

People hate me lol. I don't think so lol over 300+

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

A

Alisha Golman

Lmao i never said anyone hate you.

B

Bree Foster

I give my players a lot. But I like a fast paced game.

T

Travis Friend

Sorry lol mis read you comment. But my point is when you buy a game that's meant to take time then change it to basically make everything instant that is pretty ridiculous

T

Travis Friend

You should just player single player or Minecraft creative mode

A

Alisha Golman

Some people like playing with others. Everyones different. If they didnt want people to make their server with insta taming, custom drops, insta breeding etc then they wouldnt have a option for it.

T

Travis Friend

They have the option to make more money lol just like every other game Nitrado gives a portion of what they make to the ark devs lol had nothing to do with giving people the option to destroy the game

T

Travis Friend

Plus over 5k Nitrado servers now that's allot of money made

T

Tyler Burkhardt

Why do you need to judge or care about what others are Doing? Some people don't have all day to grind or to sit there and breed some dinos. There is no point in playing an official or official type stats if you don't have that kind of time for the game

T

Travis Friend

I didn't say offical stats lol I said instant stats the makes it pointless why play lol

A

Archduke Leo Arkoiva

I think it adds to the game they give people the option of doing things a little differently. The more options a game or anything has can open it up to different players. You got ur builders tamers farmers and so on. More options isn’t what will destroy ark it’s toxic players who turn everyone off. So happy the devs r focusing on quality of life issues and holes and what not in the game it will breath in new life hopefully in ark as a whole

S

Stephanie Lorenson

Not everyone had 4+ hours to sit in front of a game to tame especially if they work and have a family. Plus having to spend a few hours grinding to get materials for the tame. I'm going off offical stats for a lvl 250 rex. Like someone said, to each his own. Though for a someone with a family and full time job, you usually don't get 4-5 hrs to play video games unless you have a good spouse that will allow you that much time to play and take care of the kids and dinner.

T

Travis Friend

Haha I never said offical stats once again but if people give you everything your not playing the game lol. I have a full time job and a family lol I spend tons of time with my family. And can still play the game with it Slightly boosted. Hosting servers for years now those kind of stats destroy servers lol so much lag and over populated with dinos. Your right to each their own but sorry don't sit there and say your playing the same game that I am lol.

A

Archduke Leo Arkoiva

You kinda should like a religious crazy person.. Trying to shame everyone else’s into feel they less then u because u play the True Way of the Ark... and we are all heretics with our boosted servers, shameful starter packs,and oh the sinful custom drops...People are responding to you tell you in large number well this is what we like and it’s ok u don’t and that why there’s servers for players like you..it’s an open community and the more the better and that’s facts.. “like it was said in the beginning of Ark from Thatch to stone, stone to Tek, May we all spawn back in time to get our stuff back”-Rockwell 12:18 In the name of the red, blue and green obelisks.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom