Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch who else has flly moved to the switch i no longer own a xbox playstation or gaming pc...

J

Jake Asikainen

who else has flly moved to the switch i no longer own a xbox playstation or gaming pc iv got my switch and hopefully soon will get another WII U for some games i want to finish aka wind waker hd twilight princess hd tokyo mirrage sessions among a few others but was just wondering how many of you guys are nintendo only or switch only gamers as well and i come from a person who used to play on evverything just the other pl.atforms games dont inteest me and the ones hat do aka dragonball fighterz will probably get switch release later.

B

Brandon Ripley

Games like Dragonball FighterZ are exactly why I own a ps4

K

Kiana Dee

I have my gaming PC and my switch and I’m pretty happy with them.

B

Brandon Stone

Shit. I’ve got my ps4, switch, and I just bought an Xbox one x

B

Brooke Rothschild

Ummmm no just no I'm not missing out on games like,dragonball, God of war,Marvel vs capcom, street fighter v etc

Just to play tropical freeze etc lop switch is awesome but if it's your only console, you're missing out.

J

James Page

Seeing as how 90% of the games I play are not on switch, no.
I play on my Switch maybe once a week

J

Justin Strawn

That’s odd in my opinion there are so many games I love playing that aren’t on the switch

M

Matt Musarra

Have them all, VR beats the switch for now

C

Colleen Radel

whatever floats your boat, but Im down for keeping systems, even if I dont play them a lot anymore...theres a chance I might wanna

M

Michael Fritz

No, there are just too many games on other systems that I couldn't stick to the Switch. It's amazing and I love it, but it by no means deserves to be an only console for me.

C

Chris Smotherman

Well, I've never owned a PS. Or an XB. I've only owned Nintendo, all the way back to the NES. I've also built a new PC rig especially for graphically demanding games. I've never had interest in owning the other two. Besides, gamer on a budget. I have a family to buy things for, and a roof to keep over my head. I chose Nintendo and don't regret it.

J

Jonathan Patimo

I own all 3 and plan to keep them, 2017 was huge for Switch but 2018 is looking great for PS4 and as of right now I am playing Monster Hunter World and it is just as awesome as I remember it on PSP and 3DS

C

Chris Becker

Pc is still my main system ^^

K

Kaio Dolgoff

I think the nintendo switch is a really good console, however i think that doesnt work as a main console, theres not as many games as the other ones have, and doesnt matter if its new, the hardware limitation will keep lots of third party AAA distante from the switch, i really love my switch, and i think is a great console, it works great as my ps4 side kick!

J

John Evans

As much as I like my Switch it's more of a side system for me that I usually only buy exclusives for but I do own some multiplatform games. The PS4 is my main system and with Yakuza 6 coming out in March I'm excited for that. As for the XBOX One it's a system I only use for exclusives and it's my least played system.

S

Stacy Clymuns

I haven’t gotten rid of a console since I was a teen. And I ended up regretting that. There is no way I’d get rid of consoles because I like one better at the moment.

J

Joseph Mitchell

i prefer my gaming pc. switch is nothing compared to it.

B

Brandi Britt Broussard

I recently graduated from an Xbox 360 to the Switch. I've sold most of my 360 games already and didn't renew my Xbox Live subscription this year. I think I'm done with Microsoft and I was never with Sony. So, Nintendo it is!

N

Nick Butler

I have no need for a ps4 or xbone yet. But I'll keep my pc since i would still like to play most AAA games still lol

S

Spencer Miller

I do believe there are plenty of switch games but I’d never give up the other consoles fully. Especially since there may be some good third party games the switch won’t get

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom