Contact advertising [email protected]

I'm trying out different support heros and while I'm always gonna love Mercy and...

J

Jazzy Delatorre

I'm trying out different support heros and while I'm always gonna love Mercy and Zenyatta, I want to branch out. I suck as Ana and Lucio gets confusing, Brigette is cool.

So tips for using Moira?

C

Chanhong Lou

i main lucio but can play all healer, some tank and dps, for moira, never go dps moira when you with the team, target genji, and enemies healer, take out the easiest target, good luck

E

Emmanuel Daya Olorvida

Healing orb >> damage orb during team fights

C

Corey Griffith

If you’re stuck in a 1v1 versus a tank, jump in circles around them.

Usually means I get solo ulted when they get pissed but at least it’s not being used on the team

N

Nasod Leo

Throw balls

R

Reese Duren

Don’t heal.
Always damage
Get gold Elms

J

Jarrett Lambert

Try to use an orb (heal or damage, mostly heals) at all times. Its a relatively low cooldown and stays active the whole time till the next or till it uses all its heal hp. Find creative ways for it to bounce back and forth for teammate heals so it keeps coming back for heals while youre waiting for your next cooldown

J

Jarrett Lambert

If youre team is doing really well on heath(because of other heals/shields) and an enemy is below half health, a damage orb would be a great idea to throw at them when they’re fleeing.

Try to save your swift for escapes primarily. Get ready ro hid behind a tank/corner if low

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom