Contact advertising [email protected]

What's the highest you can get your clubs to 25?

R

Roni May Lathim

What's the highest you can get your clubs to 25?

J

Jeremy Boyer

for your character its 25 power 15 control 15 spin and 10 backdoor not counting what your clubs add to it

R

Roni May Lathim

And that would be 380? 390 with power?

J

Jeremy Boyer

you arent gonna hit it that far without custom clubs with power ranked up pretty high like 20+ in the power

J

Jeremy Boyer

might even need it to b 30+ in power on the custom clubs to hit 380

R

Roni May Lathim

I hit 380 lol

R

Roni May Lathim

I'm just wondering how much higher it goes? Because everyone else is like 40 yards in front of me

R

Roni May Lathim

Level 25

K

Kevin Lafaso

You can hit it 380 or more with wind or roll

J

Jeremy Boyer

the max u can get in power on custom clubs is 33 if u managed to get all +3s for all 11 upgrades and put nothing in anything else

R

Roni May Lathim

I get the wind can help... But what the limit of the upgrade?

J

Jeremy Boyer

ive hit it 400+ but my max distance on my custom clubs is 324 without using a power shot it all depends on the wind and the hole

R

Roni May Lathim

Are you playing now? Jeremy Boyer

J

Jeremy Boyer

im in the lobby on WI atm if anybody wants a game i sold my ps4 so i dont play EG anymore i already beat everything in it anyway and was very disappointed in the game personally

R

Roni May Lathim

Oh

C

Caine Schneider

Each level of power is worth 4 yards distance on the driver. You start at 180 base, plus your character level, plus your club level.

C

Caine Schneider

Don’t confuse max power level with club level. Max power is 25 for both character and clubs, for a total of 50 power over the base. Club level is just the sum of the levels, which for custom club upgrades is 33.

C

Cuekung Rapus Thanakarnviroj

I think 25 is highest max cause i get max in 25 club

A

Al Bi

25 is Max for Power. Just save your game and write down what you get on each stat. Power control etc. After that reload the save game and bring the stats to Max. Dont waste your Gems on 1 1 1

A

Al Bi

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom