Contact advertising [email protected]

PC what's everyone's opinions on Moira? her range is pretty long for something that locks...

A

Alec de Vries

what's everyone's opinions on Moira? her range is pretty long for something that locks on and deals a lot of damage, especially if it's paired with the orb. Easy mode. I think it should have damage drop off but have the same range.

H

Hamza Boumarouane

I prefer a shorter range so it can be punishable when you overextend, positioning with her would be more important

Τ

Τηλέμαχος Σωτηριάδης

Range needs to be nerfed. Damage needs to be reduced. It is unacceptable for a Genji or a Phara to die to a healer when they are supposed to be the ones killing and I am beyond baffled that Blizzard has not yet seen this.

A

Alec de Vries

I think they should change the groups around and have support, DPS, tank, healer, all-rounder

E

Eduardo Luis Portillo

She does less damage than Winston.......which means she lowest dmg character so far and her beam doesn’t exactly lock on like symmetra

W

Willis Thompson

She’s pretty damn balanced. Her right click could have a little bit of a shorter range, but other than that she’s great. Mercy is still top pick so.

D

David Gibson

I'd say she is balanced. Without orb she struggles to kill a good players range is jus good enough to get some damage on phara at some ranges, so wouldn't change it. Also she can run out of left click heals when healing a ton. Good addition to the team

J

John O'Hara

When they introduced her they said she would excel vs flankers.. didn’t they?

D

Damon Hetfield

She is balanced if you ask me. Put her up against Mei or road hog and it takes a while before Moira has them dead.

S

Sotiris Kak

Yeah is annoying because this think never gets off you. But overall I don't think she is OP. Also most Moira players don't really know how to play. They always are getting focus on dealing damage and not healing. In conclusion yes sometimes she is annoying but not OP.

C

Cody Gibson

Firstly, I'm a relatively new OW player. I'm gold. So my opinion may be flawed. But I main a Moira, and even I can't believe she hasn't gotten hit with the nerf stick. I was in a random comp, and got 4 gold medals. I assumed my team was just bad. I think Moira is just that OP.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom