Contact advertising [email protected]

What's everyone's opinions on Deadeye in its current state? As a 210 hour McMain I...

J

Jonathan Martin

What's everyone's opinions on Deadeye in its current state? As a 210 hour McMain I think its perfect, since I've had experience with .8 second Deadeye as well. Though my Tracer main friend would disagree and think its overpowered. What about you?

J

John Huk

Underwhelming most of the time. Will probably see it more when Ana is back in the meta.

A

Adib Dimassi

Every deadeye at least 1 kill for me and if i dont get any the entire enemy team is out of position
Its all about flanking and position to make deadeye work
I also exclusivly deadeye when mercy pops her ult eassyyyy shutdown

S

Sam Wilkinson

Deadeye to me feels a lot like pulse bomb. Had the potential to get triple kills or team wipes when combined but I'll take one kill as any free pick is an important one as it gives your team the advantage in a fight.

M

Mihnea Gogu

Mccree's ult is shit unless he gets double pocketed and all the enemies are stuck in a grav or have their screens turned off

D

Daniel Oh

It’s op when you know how to use it. (Pretty much every hero but) Timing is key. There’s no other ult that can one shot people In every direction from your view lul.

A

Andrew Brown

It’s all about timing and positioning. It counters Tracer, who can’t escape it unless she gets out of LOS, so of course your mate is going to think it’s OP.

C

Cory M Hylton

Simple answer: if Tracer and Genji mains complain, then it’s in a good spot. They hate any thing considered a counter.

R

Ryan Stoops

I use it for the sole purpose of plucking mercy out of the sky while she's Valk

V

Vynyl Shiro

I still have no goddamn idea how to use it.

M

Miguel Angel Opazo Arancibia

It's fair. It's hard to use effectively so that completely compensates for being able to wipe out an entire team.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom