Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch What game your going to buy to the switch and what games you already have. I have only...

T

Tuukka Santanen

What game your going to buy to the switch and what games you already have.
I have only 4 games until now zelda mariokart splatoon 2 and rabbits kingdom battle

... and btw i'm from finland so i ask sorry already for my english skills

J

Jason Smyth-Chandler

I have BotW, MK8, Arms, Splatoon 2 and Puyo Puyo. I'm really waiting for oddesey, Mario + Rabbids, and stardew Valley.

J

Jack KH

Have 25 games... Preordered Mario Odissey. Pronably gonna get Skyrim, Wolfenstein 2, Xenoblade Chronicles 2 and maybe Doom. And of course Escapists 2, when it comes for Switch.

M

Matt Evertson

Mariokart, Zelda, arms, splatoon 2.
I am setsuna, binding of Isaac, cave story and puyo puyo Tetris(least favorite game, but necessary).

Lost sphear is preordered.
Will buy dragon ball Xenoverse, pokken, odyssey, all of the Bethesda stuff, maybe kingdom battle, sine mora, redout, Rime, rocket league, gear club, minecraft when its physical release, xenoblade 2, snipper clips when its physical released.

Possibly Aragami, no more heroes, away and seasons of heaven.

M

Michael Hayes

I'm not at all interested in Nintendo's 1st party so the only game I have so far is Mario Kart for the kids.My wish list consists of Thimbleweed Park, This is the Police, Oxenfree, Syberia, Kentucky Route Zero, LA Noire, Hollow, maybe NBA or WWE 2k18 (prob get it for PS4 instead), Tennis World Tour and now maybe Wolfenstein II and Doom.

J

Juan Núñez

Have: Breath of the Wild, Arms, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe

Want: 1 2 Switch (when it’s practically a giveaway), Bomberman (when price comes down), Doom, Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2, Dragon Quest XI, Fifa 18 (if it’s not crap), Gear.Club Unlimited, I am Setsuna, L.A. Noire, Lego City (when price comes down), Mario Odyssey, Mario+Rabbids: Kingdom Battle, No More Heroes, Pokémon, Pokken Tournament, Project Octopath Traveler, RiME, Rocket League, Shin Megami Tensei, Skyrim, Splatoon 2, Syberia 3, Worms W.M.D., Xenoblade 2

D

David Braunschweig

Have: Zelda, Mario kart, kingdom battle, Just Dance (was given the money to buy it still in wrapper), I am Setsuna

Want: odyssey, disegia, octopath traveller (love rpgs), splatoon 2 (for the kids), Metroid (will take a couple days off when this comes out) and Pokémon, bomberman, street fighter and lego city (only if they price drops)

On the fence: skyrim (never played), doom, xeno (never played), yoshi, stardew

J

Jonathan Patimo

I have

BotW
Splatoon 2
NBA Playgrounds

I plan to get

next week:
Pokken
DBZ Xenoverse 2

coming months
Skyrim
Doom
Wolfenstein 2
Fire Emblem Warriors
Dragon Quest Builders

J

Jacob Stafford

I own:

Breath of the Wild
Bomberman R
Fast RMX
I Am Setsuna
Blaster Master Zero
Has Been Heroes
Snake Pass
Puyo Puyo Tetris
Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
Disgaea 5 Complete
ARMS
Splatoon 2
Fate/Extella
Cave Story +
Sonic Mania
Mario + Rabbids

I'll be getting

Dragon BallXenoverse 2
Pokken Tournament
Fire Emblem Warriors
Mario Odyssey
Skyrim
Doom (if I enjoy the demo on my PS4)
Sonic Forces
Project Octopath Traveler
Lost Sphere
Dragon Quest Builders (1 and 2)
Rocket League
Xenoblade Chronicles 2
and many more.

C

Clinton C. Hunt

BOTW, Splatoon 2, fast rmx, rbi baseball 2017.

K

Kenny Kuang

Don't worry about your English skills, yours is better than most Americans. I have close to 20 games. Preordered mario odyssey and xenoblade 2.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom