Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Hey guys I am going to buy a game for switch but I am not really sure about wich one...

M

Matheus Andrade

Hey guys
I am going to buy a game for switch but I am not really sure about wich one to pick. I am thinking about Super Mario Odyssey or Bayonetta 1 and 2. Can you guys tell me your preference or indicate me some other titles that you liked? (btw, I already have Zelda BOTW). Thx for the help.

R

Royce Rivera

Gotta go Mario if you love Mario. This is one of the most fun Mario games and my Favorite since Super Mario 64.

D

David Lira

Mário Odyssey, for sure.

N

Nauris Lukševics

Mario

M

Matheus Andrade

I think I will follow your call. Gonna watch some gameplays and then make a decision. Thanks guys.

J

Jason Holmes

Mario Odyssey or Splatoon 2

C

Chris Smythe

Mario is a must have i also love bayonetta and u get 2 games for the price of one but id probly still lean towards mario

M

Medic Switch

trust me on this. youll want to get odyssey. I was going to get botw but it was sold out, and I got odyssey instead. I was worried about the "difficulty" and wanted to be able to put a lot of time into it. At the end, it turned out to be an overall better experience, and months later ther's still a lot to do. Not to mention, when you get to NDC, there's something amazng.. although ive never touched a bayogame

F

Fer Palom

I haven’t played Bayonetta but I own Odyssey, Kart, Zelda, Bomberman, Doom, and a few indies and I have to say that the one that I enjoyed the most after Zelda was Doom. The game is intense and packed with action. Is one of those that you can put down or try to play as soon as you get a chance.
Mario is a beautiful game, a most play but I thought that Doom was superior in entertainment.

R

Rebecca Schroyer

mario. this really has a touch of nostalgic and showcases the switch's hardware perfectly

K

Kenny Kong

Splatoon2,must try

A

Armando Morales

J

Jo Elmola

Mario and Kirby

J

Jo Elmola

Splatooooon2

H

Hilton Higgins Jr

Splatoon 2
But it's a Nintendo Console, you have to own Zelda, which you do, and at least 1 Mario Game.

Get a Mario game THEN Splatoon 2! Lol!

D

Donald Rogers

Mario is a really fun one with an amazing story.

J

Jamie Taitt

Xenoblade chronicles 2 is an amazing, visually stunning game. The storyline is incredibly immerseful too, well worth a play

A

Antonio Jones

Mario, Zelda, Mario Kart. Playing Cave Story at the moment, got Bayonetta 2 arriving by mail later today...Get em all

W

Will Edwards

Definately Mario odyssey.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom