Switch Well, that sucks.

• Thread starter Nick Santangelo
  • Start date
V

Vasilios Prokos

Why? There is no reason

M

Mo Isbitan

How about we stop these damn remasters and make new content this is getting really annoying

M

Mo Isbitan

You know you guys can get that game for four dollars in game stop for the ps3 and Xbox 360 right they also have it on steam but when its one sale it can be 3 dollars for the complete edition

C

Chase Holton

Can we just finally coin the phrase for the $10 additional physical price? "Adorable Cartridge Fee" or ACF?

A

Alison Banks

Azure nights 2 is nearly £20 more on the Switch

D

David Kihara

But I can play it while I take a dump at work.

S

Steven Arnold

I will pay it was good

E

Eric Marvel

Well you can buy it on every other system for like 2 bucks. Nintendo over charges for everything. For Christ sake they are charging 40 bucks for street fighter 2. Haha WTF. But everyone will buy it and act like they are lucky to have it. No wonder why they charge so much.

D

Derek Strickland

This is almost assuredly tied to the costs of the Nintendo Switch GameCards, and I'm wondering if we'll need microSD cards anyway. Probably not because the game isn't too big.

But the impending release of Fallout 4 might require microSD cards -and- eat up memory over time with Creation Club updates .-.

M

Michał Beczek

you suck dickhead

O

Ocir Zaid

Let's do it! Been waiting for a good story driven game!

O

Ocir Zaid

Besides I'm a digital nerd. Only cartridge I have is zelda, and that's because it's a placeholder for the game slot.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom