Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Was thinking about getting Skyward Sword for the Wii BUT the scalpers price put me off...

R

Rufus Hewitt

Was thinking about getting Skyward Sword for the Wii BUT the scalpers price put me off and there are obviously complaints about the motion controls too, so I may as well wait for a remastered version for the Switch instead

J

Joshua O'Brien

If you’re a digital guy, it’s $20 on the eshop

D

Daniel Share-Strom

They’ll probably do an HD version for the Switch at some point, like with Wind Waker and Twilight Princess.

A

Adrian Chan

It's less that 20 quid on eBay

A

Adrian Chan

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

M

Michael Johnson

It's reasons like this why I want Switch versions of many old GameCube/Wii/WiiU games

D

Daniel Rasmussen

Do you have a wii u or just a wii? Because it is on the wii u eshop for like $20 USD

M

Matthew Christopher

Skyward Sword is easily my least favorite Zelda game. There were so many different reasons why and I hope they fix a lot of things in a remastered version (Especially not requiring motion controls)

P

Philip Christian de Ocampo III

Get it off toys r us liquidation sale

T

Travis Short

It actually says you can get it for 11 and some change plus shipping. Buy it used for 15 right from Amazon.

S

Steven Kaminellis

just gonna say this

C

Christopher Fleming

I picked it up new a little over a year ago from Amazon. I think it was like $32. Haven't gotten around to it yet.

J

Jay Ybarra

I shouldn't have sold the game, but I still have the gold controller and the club numbers nunchuck

E

Eric Munoz

I think I have an extra copy

L

Lanie Sjödin

Gamestop has them, and eBay, both cheaper than that lol

R

Ray Gordon

I think you can get it for less in the E-shop!!!! In the US it is only $20!!!! My kids have been playing it on the Wiiu!!!

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom