Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One So I was thinking about getting back into ark again but i keep hearing its dying whats...

A

Andrew Sexauer

So I was thinking about getting back into ark again but i keep hearing its dying whats that all about?

Z

Zach Davis

Not even close!! Check out the cool stuff going on at our server!!!!
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

J

Jonathan Jones

*Stats:
HPx10
Staminax5
Oxygenx5
Foodx5
Waterx5
Weightx50
Melee Damagex2
Movement Speedx5
Fortitudex10
Harvestx10
Tamingx10
Breedingx10

*Cool Admins!
*Store with Aberration Dinos! Raid Insurance Packages! (See our notes for information about The Store, Ask about Packages!)
*Fast Respawn On Dinos & Harvesting!
*Longer Day Cycle!
*Monthly 24hour/48hour Purge where Offline Raid Protection will be turned off, Base Wiping & Killing Of All Tames Will Be Allowed Within that time period.
*No Offline Raiding unless it's The Purge! (ORP is on but it is turned off for The Purge each month within that time you will be able to make alliances with other tribes after The Purge has ended the ORP will be turned back on.)
*NO base wiping UNLESS it's The Purge!!!!!
*You must TRY to leave AT LEAST TWO tames alive when raiding a person's base (per base) (Unless it's The Purge).
*While it is frowned upon there is no rule against the killing of passive tames, protect your dinos!!!!!
*Don't raid anything that belongs to the admins.
*NO building by the arenas, maze, store, community things or close by/in spawn points!!!!!
*2 Community Fishing Spots! Community Taming Cages! Community Oil Pumps!
*NO PVP at fishing spot, if someone is fishing! Let a man fish in peace!!!
*You are allowed to have more than one base BUT if you decide not to use one of your extra bases, take it down!! Same with a structure, that you're not using anymore. Someone else may like to use that spot.
*There Will Be Either A Monthly Event!!!!!
*Yes, we are a PVP server! Yes, you can raid! But No, we are NOT a hardcore PVP server!! We don't want assholes!! If you like to play hardcore PVP, this isn't the server for you!! We want to have a chill, fun, healthy, competitive environment!
*Be Mature, Have Fun, Follow The Rules & Kick Some Ass!
*New players, please message me on here or on Xbox Live (FireFox1219), if you need help, have more questions or you want a starter (metal tools, a 1,000 narcotics & a 150 griffin).

(Just search for King Of Kings on Rag under unofficial PC sessions. Look on the Session List and where it says Session Filter choose Unofficial PC Sessions or you can join my game if I'm on: FireFox1219).

C

Connor Parrinder

Devs are killing it really, not fixing the problems, instead they feed us DLC and useless TLC patches that nobody wants.

A

Andrew Sexauer

they did say after tlc its gonna mainly be bug fixes so we'll see

C

Connor Parrinder

Hopefully so, but Wildcard love to break their word.

A

Andrew Sexauer

yah i hear yah but i watch a youtube named loaded crysis he knows alot of devs and apparently there serious this time after the next tlc patch there gonna crack down hard

N

Nick Alsup

TLC patches that no one wants? Just bc you don’t want them doesn’t mean no one else does.

These TLC patches are probably the best update yet.

J

Jonathan Jones

Although I like the TLC patches, I would much rather them add some human npcs. I think that addition would be very interesting especially if you could outfit them to do different things. Gather food for dinos, farm raw materials, equip weapons to fight with or even have them equipped with tranq weapons to help knock out wild dinos.

Z

Zachary Windram

Jonathan jones that would be good for small tribes but think about mega tribes there already massive most of lots of servers mega tribe would take over ark maybe npcs bases that u can raid for loot but not to help the grind its just to op for the mega tribes

J

Jonathan Jones

Zachary Windram simple fix for that is to make the resource gathering low. Similar to snails making cementing paste. The npcs would gather resources overtime at a low rate. Yeah the wild people could make tribes to raid for loot. That would be a good addition. It would probably be better to have them on single player or dedicated. Maybe have an option kinda like prim plus that has harder gameplay that way they would come in handy. It could be more of a roleplay mod for players that are more oriented toward those game types.

P

Paul Johnston

McArk PVP Servers are rented Nitrado Xbox One Servers with good boosted stats and boosted drops for the best PVP action!!. We have ALL 5 maps with cross-ark availability for that server vs server action! Weekly events and we are pushing to grow and get more cluster server as the community grows.

You can find the servers under ‘UNOFFICIAL PC’ hosted filter in server list options.

SERVER NAME: McArk PvP Server 1-5
MAPS: Center, Island, Aberration, Ragnarok, Scorched Earth.

SERVER RUNS - 24/7
XP - X8
GATHER - X5
TAMING - X10
EGG HATCH - X40
BOOSTED BREEDING
BOOSTED PLAYER STATS
BOOSTED DINO WEIGHT
NO RULES - FAIR RUN SERVER

We push strong for community events and fun PvP

JOIN the group for daily events and information.

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

It’s survival of the fittest!!!!

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom