Contact advertising [email protected]

PC ugh...i need to get out of bronze. god. last few matches.. Hanzo, stood and emoted...

E

Eric Hites

ugh...i need to get out of bronze. god. last few matches..
Hanzo, stood and emoted in the spawn room, moving just enough to not get kicked.
Mei: froze random stuff, but no players.
entire team of snipers, phara and a mercy. we got owned somehow.
bastion outside spawn room. noone could leave but me.

so...who wants to team up and get out of bronze?

A

Alexandre Lamoureux

whats your sr ?

N

Nick de Bruyker

If you cant get out of bronze on your own you should try and improve your play, the problem isnt your teammates, its litterally the easiest rank to get out of.

If you want i can get you out of bronze and get you somewhere mid silver so you get better practice and focus on improving.

I brought 2 seperate accounts from below 1000sr to mid silver before

M

Michael Bellarosa

Sadly you’re gonna have to work on positioning above all things. And it is very very very difficult to get people to group up and take high ground in bronze but you can get out of it on sheer mechanical skill if you’re that good. But keep positioning in mind after you climb and always try to spam group up.

M

Michael Reese

Sadly that’s how every rank is and that why this game will be dead in couple months

C

Christian Ferguson

For anyone saying bronze is the easiest rank to get out of and your team doesn't matter, fuck off. Overwatch is a team based game. If your team doesn't do shit, you're not gonna win

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom