Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Two people in front of me at GameStop today we’re looking to get the Switch....both...

• Thread starter Troy David Hendrickson
  • Start date
M

Marty Gootel

Probably a PS4 lover and Nintendo hater.

F

Frank Ayers

Blows my mind that someone was trading a system in at Gamestop. Talk about robbery

M

Matthew DeMatteis

The Switch is cool but it’s definitely not worth trading in a PS4 for

M

Michael Eric Setzer

I have both, though admittedly I use my Switch more.:/

L

Linda Susan Holloman

I have the Nintendo Switch and the Xbox one I only have one game that my brother got can't think of the name of the game but I play the switch more got Zelda, Mario Kart and Monopoly so far and will be getting Mario Oddesey for Christmas.

A

Addison Grey McKenzie

PC and Switch for me. I did get an Xbox One then traded that for a PS4. I found both system completely lacking, however, found myself enjoying the PC life a lot. Having both the Switch and PC in my arsenal, I feel that I'm not missing out on much.

K

Keith Whitney

Trade in ps4, buy a Switch and ps4 Pro

R

Rick Sousa

I hate when gamestop clerks do that..they dont know when to shut up and let the customer decide..

J

JB Chua

ps4 is still better than switch

D

Daniel Gomez

I’m 31 the nes changed my life and still to this day I have the other consoles but the switch is what I play the most now

J

Jacob Oakes

Why not have all of them I have
Xbox 1 s
Switch
Ps4
2 ps3
Wii u
Snes
Nes

J

Jacob Oakes

I love Nintendo games so in saying that I will get the games for switch only for Nintendo. Why get the games I can get on my Xbox for switch??? Xbox has way better graphics

E

Ernest Devin O'Toole

the walmart employee I bought my Switch from asked me why I wanted the "girls" bundle (the one with Splatoon 2) and she was female no less! Asked me why I wasn't more interested in playing Call of Duty. I could not believe she asked me that.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom