Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Two people in front of me at GameStop today we’re looking to get the Switch....both...

• Thread starter Troy David Hendrickson
  • Start date
A

Ad Dee

Haven’t used my PS4 since I bought my switch on release. I’ve been waiting to get a few PS4 games which is why I kept it but still haven’t bothered lol

O

Orion Cooper

Maybe there were cheetoh crumbs in the disc drive and it smelled like Mountain Dew and the controllers were caked in Doritos dust.

J

Jim Clarida

They'll probably have no problem wanting to push the $100 higher priced Pro so they can have higher grossing sales for the store. Just let me get out my car battery, some cables, my 42" HDTV, a power strip, and controller for it so I can play it on the go!

P

Perry Whosyurdady Bambi

He still wants to sell the millions of used ps4 games that get returned.

E

Elatia Langford

My PS4 has absolutely taken a back seat to the Switch. Only thing I ain’t did yet is sell it... and I’ve been tempted to

C

Chris Schoeneweis

The switch is awesome and I absolutely love it... but I'm afraid it's going to be a system without support. I have Skyrim, Zelda, some Mario games and it's awesome... but this is the second time I've purchased Skyrim and I did it almost out of pity because I'm afraid all we're going to get are remakes of PS3 games.

T

Trevor Green

I won't sell my PS4 Pro,but It's not the Gamestop employees job to dissuade customers not to sell their PS4s.

L

Luke Klingberg

Trade ins at gamestop f-in suck anyway. Better off to keep the ps4 and just buy the switch. Unless your in to giving them the money and your system for essentially the same cost

J

Jesse Diaz

A

Aaron Briggs

He must not have a switch and is butt hurt he can’t play with one

C

Chris Skaf

They gave me $175 for my old PS4 right before the switch came out. Was a no brainer since I wasn’t playing my PS4 at all.

M

Max Maerder

Sounds like a terrible employee but an awesome person, your better off picking up a few shifts to get some extra moneu for a switch, you will loose alot of money trading in a perfectly fine ps4

J

Jessica Bryant

I’m a 37 year old female and play mine constantly! U never know who is going to LOVE the Switch!

T

Tyler Craig

I actually persuaded a couple people to buy the Switch at Walmart. I was just looking around for anything different, a couple people waiting for an employee, so I took it upon myself to tell them about it. Thankfully, I had mine with me and showed they everything Switch offered out of the box. They all bought the Splat2 bundle plus Mario Odyssey. After they all got done, I walked over to the counter and said you're welcome

S

Shota Naro

Yeah you never say that

J

John Starr

Trading in systems for other systems is just nuts to me and ps4 is a great system would never think about trading it in in less ps5 ends up being backwards compatable.

R

Romanus Morpheus

Sell the PS4 for the Switch. Its a DEFINITE upgrade

E

Eugene Cozart

Seriously? Lol. I’ve been seriously considering getting rid of my ps4. Switch totally TOOK OVER for me

V

Victor Brooklyn Powell

I would try to discourage them as well.

A

April Carroll

I’ve got until Monday to avoid my Switch. After that, I can unload on some crazy Switch time. It really sucks being a College Kid who never has any time for it. It sits on my desk, all lonely and sad. It breaks my heart. I’m almost at the end of this semester, so it’s fixing to GO DOWN.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom