Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Two people in front of me at GameStop today we’re looking to get the Switch....both...

• Thread starter Troy David Hendrickson
  • Start date
T

Troy David Hendrickson

Two people in front of me at GameStop today we’re looking to get the Switch....both guys in their early 30’s, both trading in PS4’s and the manager was literally trying to discourage them.

One) you’re an employee and you should want the sale!

Two) the Switch is awesome, easy to use, and accessible to anyone.

I told the guy to shut up.

S

Sergio Acevedo

Did they end up getting it? And Gamestop encourages their employees to do trade-ins. If anything, the manager should have been telling them to bring all of their games too.

J

Julian Peña

Kinda stupid when their numbers go up for receiving a trade.

S

Sergio Acevedo

Not only do they go up, but that will lead to them getting the console and games, which means bigger business. Like Troy David Hendrickson said, Gamestop was very adamant in letting everyone know Nintendo Switch was their best-selling console and the biggest reason why they had a profit, so for their employees to do that goes against what the company itself is preaching.

J

Jesse Diaz

I mean I would tell people not to trade in to GameStop too. They rip you off.

L

Leif Johnson

That's shocking and a disappointment. The Switch is the best.

J

James Anthony Quinones

with trade in values the way they are at Gamestop i wouldn’t trade it in either. you’ll get a better offer on the street.

C

Cedric John Sebastian

I mean i would just buy the switch and keep the ps4 since both are amazing consoles. I never use dock mode for the switch since ps4 is more powerful as a home console but i take my switch on the go when im traveling and not at home.

M

Melissa Lauderdale

I would post the store details on their main page. Online sales are killing brick and motar, and it's obvious he didn't want his job! I hate the stigma of Nintendo being a subpar gaming platform, when this year has been explosive!

M

Matthew Solomon

So what? He can offer his opinion if he wants. He’s still gonna take the trade in the end. It’s pretty solid advice too. Both consoles offer different games, so it’s better to hang on to that PS4 or Xbox One, and save up for the Switch.

R

Russ Messer

What was he saying about it to tell them not to get it

L

Luke Klingberg

Switch is awesome, but in my opinion, a totally different tool than a PS4 (especially Pro). If Im looking for epic 4k entertainment, such as Destiny 2, the Switch just simply can't replace it. Really the only game on the switch I am completely impressed with is BOTW. On the other side of that coin, if I want some simple fun, something like Mario Kart has it's place.

A

Anthony Minichiello

Good job.

O

Owen Blades

I was going to trade my xbone, my reason for the switch is my young one, there are not a lot of kids/family orientated games on PS4 and Xbone. Nintendo always seems like the better choice for family stuff.

J

James Page

I mean you’ll get more fun out of it than your PS4 at the moment

J

Joey Minatta

Sold my PS4 to get the switch. Not a hardcore gamer, and Nintendo titles are more fun to me. Havnt lost sleep over it.

K

Katie Lazzelle-Baily

The customer is always right.

R

Ryan Gillispie

T

Taylor Snyder

Things that never happened for 500 bill

P

Paul Johnson

This is why I shop online. Amazon one click does not offer opinions or advice on my purchases or try to push nonsense extended warranties on me.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom