Contact advertising [email protected]

PC Took 5.5 months off Overwatch because of excessive hackers and toxicity Come back...

J

Justin Lee LeClair

Took 5.5 months off Overwatch because of excessive hackers and toxicity

Come back and i get back to back very obvious hackers. I'll try again in April.

G

George Rodriguez

i play 2-3 hours every day describe these "hackers"

J

John O'Hara

Been playing since season 4 on pc and have yet seen a hacker

O

Oscar Ruiz

You in GM or something?

L

Luke Mathias

"Hackers"

A

Alec de Vries

you're just bad, bro

D

Dorian G Balogh

To all the people that are saying mad cause bad you need to chill the fuck out. I was there too and with my thousands of hours in fps games I know when I'm beat and out played but when someone locks onto someone through a wall and has obvious aim that's a different story.

S

Steve Hughes

1k+ hours 80% in comp with 2 seasons in diamond and can safely say I’ve never come across any hackers, that widow or hanzo that is one shotting you is just good, if you think otherwise you will never climb higher.

Z

Zack Hardin

Never seen one once on PS4 or PC.

T

Tyler Phillips

Not hackers. Just PC master race.

J

Jay Healey

Several times you mentioned Blizzard banning 30,000 accounts every few months. How do you know this?

J

Joshua Mosher

Lmao. Played everyday on PC for 2 hours since launch never once seen a hacker... And if ya do you report them. But remember snipers have wall hacks built into thier kit. Hell I ran into more hacks on fortnite in two weeks than I have in OW

F

Fábio Silva

Playing since launch, never seen a hacker. You must be one of those that think every good player is a hacker.

N

Nicola Gaidamache

How everyone cry because of hackers...i saw 2-3 since i started to play ow(almost a year)

N

Nick de Bruyker

There are no or barily any hackers in ow xD

D

David Pasadas

More than 300 hours of play. Never saw a hacker. Ur just bad sorry ! get good ;) Toxicity ? Try BF1 for a change. You will understand what toxicity means

R

Robert Brattain

I have never seen hackers so this is socking me

A

Aaron Scott

Yeah idk about those hackers you speak of. I have only 400 hours played in OW and legit have never seen a single hacker.

S

Samantha Suzanne Przybylski

Ugh. I've run into a lot of people that use wallhacks/aimbots on my way to diamond.

D

David Gibson

You probably sat in bronze and see a good shot and thinks it's a hack. Some ppl just got aim. Simple as that

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom