Contact advertising [email protected]

Finally after 6 months playing I found my main! ❤️ I feel it took me a while because I...

J

Jerry Osorio

Finally after 6 months playing I found my main! ❤ I feel it took me a while because I was so undecided and now I’m excited!

Tell how long it took YOU and drop a picture of your main.

A

Aaren Bocanegra

I usually flex but more DPS orientated. Soldier was the first one I clicked with

J

Jonathan Martin

Found McCree 600 levels ago when i was going for his achievement.

L

Laura Younes

M

Mustafa Al-Huwaizi

M

Muhammad Haziq Safiy Ismail

L

Lawrence Singian

The Rocket Queen

Z

Zen Syazriq

500 levels

F

Faith Connors

R

Rakesh Alexandro Menon

Tbh I found genji at level 50 I was a ....lucio main b4 tht

B

Ben Jones

Day one of her release

M

Malcolm Neal

Since I started playing

T

Tasha Skiles

I've been flexing lately. Typically I'm trapped in healer roll because everyone wants to be dps so currently Moira. But my first love will always be junkdaddy. Also playing Orisa fairly frequently since I started solo queuing.

H

Hunter Winchel

Support- I kind of settled on Mercy almost immediately.
Offense- For a while, I was gonna main Genji, but now I'm evolving more into a Reaper main.
Defense- I was originally gonna main Hanzo, but I found Junkrat more fun.
Tank- I kinda haven't decided whether to main D.Va or Roadhog. I play them evenly.

A

Achi

L

Luke Schirmer

You settled on Soldier. So basically you don't have any specific skill sets and couldn't figure out what you liked the best?

K

Kale Smalls

B

Brian Orellana Gonzalez

When season 6 started

शशांक पटेल

With such a diverse cast, I understand why people think that they need to find their main

My philosophy has always been select a character you like and beat their playstyle into you, no matter how long it takes! Then atleast in your eyes you'll be cool and satisfied

G

Gage Tanner

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom