Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Today is the 1 year mark since the Nintendo Switch Reveal! Is it living up to your...

C

Chad Laparra

Can't wait for Wolfenstein 2

A

Alaisdair Leith

Netflix!! It needs APPS!!

A

Angel EK Ayala

NOPE

A

Anthony Vaccarella

Exceeded my expectations. Play pokken at work. I know I would waste a lunch break with Zelda ;)

S

Sebastien Deam

Fantastic piece of gaming machinery! Really enjoyed having multi-player experiences with people in the same room, and being able to play Breath of the Wild from the comfort of my bed

L

Lorenzo Tan

Drexler Ramos

J

Jill Chapman

My eight year old is LOVING MARIO Kart!! Her and the hubs are having a blast

A

Andrew Schmidt

I love the system

N

Nicholas Taylor Barnes

Absolutely! Loving every moment I play it

E

Ellie Bishop

It's definitely living up to my personal expectations. There's still some basic features I think it should have, but my biggest issue (being able to transfer your save files to a new system) has already been addressed and fixed, so I'm perfectly content. :)
More good horror games would be nice to see in the future.

B

Brooke Rothschild

I love the fact that they were able to deliver on the concept of the switch,I just want them to get thier online services & third party together....more marvel vs capcom infinite and less mario rabbids trash

C

Christina Stind Rosendahl

I love everything about it. More than enough games for me. I don't need YouTube or Netflix on it - I have my iPad/phone for that. And tons of games coming out that I'm excited about (Odyssey, Skyrim, Lost Sphear, Fe, Figment, Octopath Traveller ... list goes on!)

K

Kalsang Dorji

Awesome gaming console, love it, need theme and app support.

I

Isimi Oyekunle Mark Taiwo

the games have been stellar and this is just the first year, can't imagine what the second year would be. Apps i can wait, i got my phone and the online feature is a little concerning but i believe they will get it right and improve upon it when it finally releases.

N

Nik Lal

It has exceeded my expectations in almost every way. I hope that a future revision will include better battery life and a better Wi-Fi receiver; I will upgrade immediately. Otherwise, I'm very happy with it.

C

Chijioke Uche

Can't say for now, because I don't have the switch yet. So I don't know!

T

Tom Youmazzo

It’s my favorite system of all time (I’ve been gaming since 1986). They kicked it off right with BOTW and now we’re just about a week away from Odyssey! I hope they keep the momentum going!

J

Jovan De Leon

It in every way has surpassed my greatest expectations

R

Russ Messer

The Switch is the best console i have ever played

S

Shota Naro

yes that fire embelm warriors game looks cool can't wait for xenoblade now they better be working on that fire emblem rpg since radiant dawn on the switch i love how nintendo is doing a lot of things now

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom