Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Today is the 1 year mark since the Nintendo Switch Reveal! Is it living up to your...

M

Matt MacDonald

Today is the 1 year mark since the Nintendo Switch Reveal!

Is it living up to your expectations? How's your Switch experience been so far? What do you hope to see from Nintendo Switch in the future!?

A

Aaron Wiegand

Ehhhhhh it’s rarely played at my house

C

Charlie Swafford

Yes, and fallout 4

C

Cody Hylton

Great about to enjoy fire emblem warriors today

J

Julian Baggett

Virtual console

N

Noah Breij

Best purchase i made in years! Its my first Nintendo console (dont count hand held like gameboy). I am enjoying my Switch very much, I am playing it way more then my PS4

J

Jonathan Feltham

it has surpassed any expectations and am glad its doing so well for Nintendo as they deserve it

L

Leonardo Lima

Better than my expectations!! I really like this console hahaha

B

Brian Jolley

Best. Console. Ever.

K

Kai Valenteen Nomaru

Greatest $608 I've ever spent!

J

Jessica Bryant

I have almost 300 hours on mine and no signs of slowing!

L

Leonardo Lima

Just waiting to play Skyrim on the go!

M

Munir Abĵiu

Back then I was considering a new console. The day I saw the trailer I decided to wait and buy it: not disappointed at all and I'm not saying this as if I were a fanboy but out of satisfaction. :)

J

Jay Ybarra

I was ready to not buy another Nintendo system day one after Wii U

E

Elatia Langford

From a hardware standpoint, it's absolutely living up to my standards. It takes the sheer senselessness of the Wii and Wii U and makes them... practical! In a very modern way that can easily consume the entirety of Nintendo's rich history of amazing software if hey so desire.

It's been a long stretch since the glory days of the GameCube,
but I'm finally glad to be back on team Nintendo again. Feels just as good as being a f

Just waiting on Nintendo to pull the gloves off with VC, themes to allow us to turn that drab plain color background into something we want, and for apps to become a bigger focus so my Switch can officially kick out my iPad.

J

Joe Roy

Virtual console please!!! Best system ever and maybe Witcher 3

T

Tim Vargonian

Still a big meh. Waiting on more games. Mario is soon so that will be awesome, then shortly after is Xenoblade Chonicles 2...

Then more drought.

R

Raymond Ortiz

Im enjoying my switch the only concern i had before launcj is that the switch will receive inferior ports and thats been not so common

J

Jason Smyth-Chandler

150+ hours in Zelda, several hours in MK8D and Splatoon, and now potentially a ton of hours into Stardew Valley. Not regretting it at all. Just waiting for Odyssey.

J

Jovan Turner

Hell no.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom