Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Thimbleweed park out now for Nintendo switch, I decided to finally buy it and it's...

J

Jason Kay

Thimbleweed park out now for Nintendo switch, I decided to finally buy it and it's surprisingly good and very reminiscent of the old lucas arts adventure games having been made by the same guys, how many people are playing this game on the switch, or are you more interested in Steamworld dig 2 or whatever else has come out recently?

D

Dan Reid

I've bought both titles (Thimbleweed and SWD2). I grew up on Maniac Mansion, Zak McKracken, all the Quest series', and LucasArt point and clicks, so I'm pumped for TP.

N

Nik Lal

I’m interested in this but I’m torn about getting it for Switch. Don’t get me wrong, I love the Switch, but it’s half the price in the iOS App Store and the iPad is giant compared to the Switch. Think I might save my eShop funds for something platform-exclusive or Switch-first.

A

Aleaha Jones

I wish there was a demo for Thimbleweed. Game play vids and reviews still haven't sold me that I'd like it.

D

Derek Beattie

Will be getting it soon. But steamworld dig 2 takes priority

M

Michael Hayes

I never played the old games but I did pick this up for Switch. I am trying to finish another game on vita before diving into this one though. Not interested in Steamworld.

D

Daniel Rasmussen

How much is it?

R

Ronny Lee Oswalt

I have got to get this! I hope they bring Monkey Island to the Switch eventually!

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom