Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch OMG.... Found a gem in the eShop, it's named Thimbleweed Park. If you're old enough...

J

John DeFabio

OMG.... Found a gem in the eShop, it's named Thimbleweed Park. If you're old enough to remember it's from the same guys that did Secret Of Monkey Island. It's an old school adventure game that it totally hilarious and fun. It takes place in 1987 so there are plenty of references to things that may go over younger players heads (e.g. finding an ET video game card for the Atari 2600).

Just a warning... may not be suitable for younger players.

If your looking for something to entertain you and like puzzles this is for you, and it's only $19

M

Michael Hayes

I grabbed this game the minute it showed up in the eshop. It was my first planned purchase for the Switch.

J

Jeff Kihei Woods

I got to see that game last year at pax prime and this year as well. I saw the switch version there as well. Here is a pic of my son playing it. This was around sept 3rd.

J

Joanna Knibbs

Oh monkey island! I remember spending hours with my cousin playing that,with a magazine that told us what to do . I was considering this game but not sure

R

Rolando Royster

Really? Same guys as Monkey Island? Might have to get it now...

J

Joanna Knibbs

The clown

I

Ian Yurcisin

This is all that matters.... then tumbleweed

R

Ryne Santos

Not for younger players? Pish posh, there were 8 years olds playing Maniac Mansion back in the day.

D

Dustin Peña

The should have called this ThimbleREAD Park! I mean Jesus Louisesus! I want to punch something, not read something! I'll download Double forkin' Dragon for crying out cornflakes!

J

Jack KH

How are the controls? I played all their old games back in the days, but controls look annoying for a console, with all the push/pull etc. Am I wrong?

J

John DeFabio

There are multiple ways to play... you can tap the screen to give commands or use the left directional button to move the cursor. I thought it would be cumbersome also, but it is very easy.

K

Kencindy Ginsberg

It's fun

A

Anja Hohenester-Zimmern

❤

J

Joanna Knibbs

Thank you for this post and the peeps who persuaded me to get this game,it’s Damn great,been addicted to it

J

Jeff Kihei Woods

No problem.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom