Contact advertising [email protected]

Stupid question but is it worth upgrading from Windows 7 to 10

J

JV Flores

I Recommend you try seeing Software compatibility first, as you may use some software that you can't use in Windows 10, which is very unlikely you have any

S

Stephen Strom Strong

Install 7 twice. Have win 14.. stay ahead

J

Jeffrey Miller

Completely

C

Christos Limnios

Jan. 14, 2020 is the end of security updates for Win7. Go for it

J

Jim Sweigart

Yes.

P

Philip Sempers

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

I

Itachi Shupto

320+ comments. But still no clr comments. .

A

Adrian Julius

apparently, yea

T

Tzsha Loops

I wont change to windows 7... windows 10 is better but spies you the hell.

J

Jakub Maciaszek

yup

N

Nicholas Crosfield

yes ive noticed a real difference not just because you get more but windows 7 is outdated.

W

Will Bolton

Yes

M

Matt Godwin

if you're gaming yes

A

Anubhav Negi

8.1 is still ❤ can't get over it

M

Michael Welch

I would say no. DX12 is not even completely a thing yet. Try Linux. There is now Vulkan support.

M

Mario Makafa

windows 10 is hell update and you'll be fucked 20 min bootloop and no driver update damn shit

M

Monte Petrosyan

in my opinion you should uprage cause win10 its faster and have better graphics

L

Lewis CG Kelly

You're asking this question to a group that are either fanboys, want to have the latest stuff, or have huge ego's... of course most people are going to say yes... you're asking the wrong people if you wait a truly balanced answer.

G

Gary Reimer

Its better to do a fresh install than to upgrade the current install, I ended up with some corruption of the OS that required I do a reinstall after about a year anyway.. Its also WAY faster to install Windows 10, as well as get it up to date. If you want a regular start menu, get a copy of "Classic Shell". Windows 10 is also much more stable.

Note I had problems with windows 10 when it was first released but its come a long way since then.

S

Seth Tripp

as a member of the PC Master Race, my question for you is this: do you have an AMD GPU and intend on having your rig rely heavily on DX12? if not, you might as well stay on windows 7. in the ways of gaming, DX12 is the only thing about Windows 10 that makes the upgrade from 7 worth it.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom