Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Stupid question but I’d rather be safe, these can’t possibly brick your console can...

S

Seth Mercord

Stupid question but I’d rather be safe, these can’t possibly brick your console can they? Being as they are just turning the port in the dock into a cable?

C

Chris Whitaker

I just got one of these myself. I’d hope not.

J

Justin Jauss

When Trying to protect your $300 gaming system, there aren’t dumb questions bro!

J

Jay Ybarra

It looks like it would

D

Douglas Burke

I would not connect anything but the factory dock.

J

Justin McGowan

If it's a third party dock it will brick your console, it is NOT worth the risk. The only way you can be safe is with an official dock. You can get different shells tho that the dock guts fit into if you want it smaller or whatever the reason. If it's just a charger that's the right amps tho you'll be just fine.

B

Brian Foster

OP should have been more clear in the post. This is not a third party dock, it is simply an extension cable that hooks up to the official Dock. There is no way this will brick anything.

M

Miles Bush

It's just an extension of the official dock guys, no bricking capabilities here

B

Bryan Matthew Adriatico

Better not to use it

S

Seth Mercord

Its a first party dock. This is just so I can hook up my switch to the first party dock without having to take the case off every time

J

Jonah Grover

Id only get a shell for the docks circuit board so there's no risk

J

Jermaul W

So not the trolls will come out

S

Scott Hartsock

What are these calles because i need one.

D

Douglas Burke

You need to take a rubber band, wrap it around the outside of the brick section and insert two layers of McDonalds french fries into the band creating a dual layer wall of fries to absorb the elevated negative chocobozine energy from the unit caused by the new update. Its the only way.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom