Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Soooo guys.....what's everyone's favorite game to play so far? I have Kirby star...

C

Christopher Agee

Soooo guys.....what's everyone's favorite game to play so far?
I have Kirby star allies....breathe of the wild...Mario kart 8....bayonetta 1 and 2....fire emblem warriors....And plan on getting hyrule warriors.....but my fav to play right now is kirby...And breathe of the wild.

J

Jon Shelton

Payday 2 or xenoblade

C

Christopher Agee

I wanted to play xenoblade...just haven't purchased it yet

R

Reinaldo Elisei

Breath of the Wild, Mighty Gunvolt Burst, Mario Odyssey, Mario + Rabbids, Nights of Azure 2 and stardew Valley.

J

Jenna Lynn

Splatoon 2

P

Patrick Williams

Splatoon 2 for me, almost at 500 hours played lol

A

Anthony Jesus McMall

I pre ordered Hyrule warriors on Amazon already, I have xenoblade but I got bored with the fighting mechanics and I got Kirby for my daughter

G

Guy Bellemare

Splatoon amd Dragonball

M

Matti Moilanen

I have 3 games=MK8D+SMO+ZBOTW. I love SMO+ZBOTW the most, but theyre all awesome games :)

S

Sallyann Alicea

Splatoon 2

J

Jane Musgrave

Most played is Has Been Hero's. However am playing poi and the longest 5 minutes a lot at moment.

R

Ross Siegel

Celeste and Stardew Valley. Love them both.

J

Justine Walker

Got to be BOTW - literally took up all my free time for weeks. Had game hangover for so long afterwards. I still haven’t found something to replace it (although Mario Odyssey was good).

Y

Yogadiputra

Xenoblade and ZBOTW

C

Cody Bowers

Favorite games to play thus far are probably mariokart, splatoon, Xenoblade 2, disgea 5, and mario+rabbids

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom