Contact advertising [email protected]

PC Sooo.. whats the trick to not die over and over when using the jump pads for the...

M

Mike Putt

Sooo.. whats the trick to not die over and over when using the jump pads for the Mercury public event?

D

Dávid Karácsony

Press S for 2 seconds after jumping on the pad, then dont press anything

M

Marc Sustins

Nightmare jump

M

Mike Putt

Gotcha.. My titan nails it every time just jumping straight into the beam.. Hunter and warlock get killed every time.

M

Marc Sustins

Titan constant die for me

M

Mike Putt

weird

M

Mike Putt

I figured it was either a trick that I didn't know or a bug.

M

Marc Sustins

bug

W

Walid Zidan

I'm warlock, never died during any jump

K

Kevin Smith

Have your shoulder charge primed and ready to use as you jump into it before you hit the end of it tap lift and then shoulder charge when you're directly over the top of the Vex pad the turn it heroic and boom you'll land right on top and you'll be there ready to make it a heroic as soon as the pathways are opened up

T

Tim Caller

Happening to people over 60 fps believe it or not. Reduce to <60 and try again. Temporary fix

M

Mike Putt

I'm just talking about getting over there without getting launched itno an instant death.

C

Chris Tennent

Apparently this bug is caused by having the game at over 60fps. If you're running the game in windowed fullscreen simply alt tab after jumping into the pad, this immediately caps your fps at 30. Saves you having to hard cap to 60

M

Marc Sustins

ive never managed to survive

M

Mike Putt

oh lawd.. So i have to cap my framerate.. Thats awesome

W

William G. Campbell

It's a bug happens to some people no matter what you do it's an insta death you either over launch or just hit the ground to hard

L

Liam Matthews

I've been trying to survive by jumping at the end to try and slow my descent, works sometimes and doesn't other times,.

M

Mike Putt

I think I'll hang out and wait to kill the boogeyman until they fix it then. I'm not going to do the "hokey pokey" with my settings for 1 event.

M

Mike Putt

It's bugged.. I'll pass the info along. Thanks errybody!!

S

Shin Hoon Cha

Cross your fingers and pray to rngesus.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom