Contact advertising [email protected]

Some what serious question for the men (some girls too I'm not judging) why do some of...

• Thread starter Elizabeth Dieterich
  • Start date
E

Elizabeth Dieterich

Some what serious question for the men (some girls too I'm not judging) why do some of you have to start flirting with people in the middle of a game? Like out of nowhere too randomly? Shits weird as fuck here I am trying to get on the payload while Winston and Ana hit up in the back ignoring everyone just Winston being weird;

" you have a beautiful voice Ana. You should add me later" / " aww your so sweet I sure will" / "sorry if its creepy do you have Snapchat? "

Like what the fuck are you hoping happens? It just grosses me the fuck out hearing it and makes me wanna just leave comps when its directed to me, even after bluntly saying "I'm practically engaged. go away you creepy little man"

A

Amanda Soto

lol im literally queing up right after this happened to me. There are only three types of reactions to girls in Overwatch.1. Totally normal, treats normally 2. pervs 3. sexist edgelords. Its a gamble every game

C

Cyrus Yousefpour

Fellas trying to slide into DMs while I'm trying to slide into the Point.

R

Ryan Turney

Gotta shoot your shots, yo

S

Steven Hendrickson

Hey Elizabeth next time if you want to laugh let me clear my throat into the mic and pretend it was you

E

Enrique Sandoval

Should leave the comp game and see what happens

H

Hiyoko Tincan Saionji

never happened to me because I sound like a man

L

Lin Galini

Thx god never happened to me

Π

Παντελής Παντίδης

Thank god im not one of them

W

William D. Rosado Hudson

My crippling anxiety doesn't even let me put a mic on and give simple callouts, let alone flirt with some random lol

N

Neville Solomon

They think you guys are gonna fly across the country to meet each other and fuck.

Don't know how the logistics would work though.

J

Johnathon Wilsie

I dont i just play the damn game lmao

B

Breanna Renée

Never happened to me since I sound like a literal 12 year old boy

J

Jade C Rainey

It’s... gross.. I’ve had one person flirt. (Later found out even he was weirded out by his own behavior) but it usually does not happen to me, I have a really raspy voice for a woman, so they tend to think I’m a little boy.
I do get insulted a lot, like oh my god! Just the other day I was playing R6 on Ranked, and they were calling my a fag, and how I should just go kill myself (note; they already team killed me and my friend for not joining their party)
I am just... this is generally why me and my friend will look for a 5 stack of girls only, or the few two guys that we know are hella chill.

H

Hallie Lauren Ditzhazy

Has happened a couple times when I’ve duo-queued with my boyfriend... I never see him angry until it comes to someone hitting on me for my voice and callouts

D

Diamond Hope Zeiger

I hit on people for the memes

J

Jacqui Lamont

Oh my god I totally agree, especially if you're already taken, it's creepy asf

V

Venise Martinez

With my voice people sooner say I'm a 12 year old boy than a girl, so that's an advantage. Otherwise the word no and not awknoledging the complements work well too.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom