Contact advertising [email protected]

PC "So many hackers" "Bungie sucks" "Fix this" "Fix that" "Your post is shit" "Yadda...

A

Alex Wood

Hacker: what you call someone who totally fucks you up in the Crucible when you don't wanna get gud.

S

Steven Draven

^ no he means the people you golden gun in the face 3 times and take no damage and who have negative kds and suddenly win a match with zero deaths and can win a 4v1 while taking no damage at all.

J

Joshua Starwolf

That’s console players for ya

B

Brian Torsey

You can complain... to them... not to us. Go away.

T

Travis Battista

Guess you arent in the PUBG community

H

Haris Medzic

Lmao destiny 2 saltiness stems from the console fags and the auto aim they get from plugging their controllers in. L2PCMASTERRACEPLS

H

Haris Medzic

And to anyone who thinks the PUBG community is toxic, you clearly have never played CS GO or DOTA 2

D

Darin Ferraro

So what you're saying is, you've never played any other games :p

M

Marius Mangelinckx

Destiny has the worst community I've ever seen.
Seriously, I'm still recovering from that time I got tricked by No Man Sky. That was something to keep complaining about.
Since then I'm able to handle some missing features just after release..

A

Antoine Boislard

Just wanna add something here: Triggered :)

J

Josh Hays

Oh, we are all triggered by stating facts guys.

J

Josh Hays

Do tell us, is your generation good for just coming up with ridiculous terms for factual statements? Remember that you started this rant by posting it in the Destiny 2 page to begin with and 90% of the comments are accurate.

R

Rafael Budnik

"In my whole life as a gamer I've NEVER seen a community more aggressive and whiny" - try The Division community ;)

C

Cody Davis

sick and tired of complainers? better make a post complaining about how tired i am about people complaining.

T

Timothy VanZant

I am tired of people complaining... so I shall make a post where I shall complain about that complaining, where people can complain about me complaining about complaining, and I will in turn complain about their complaining of my complaining about complaining.

A

Arturo Rubin

You haven't? Play CSGO for just 1 hour, seriously, it's basically begging to lose faith in humanity

R

Robin Wotanedtum

There's cancer in every community. I invite you to check out For Honor groups sometimes lol

R

Robert Hampsten

10% rule man

P

Philipp Böhme

Never been in a League of Legends Group right? ^^

A

Antoine Boislard

I'm not complaining about people complaining... I am saying I never saw a community that whiny... I'm making a statement here, not complaining

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom