Contact advertising [email protected]

PC "So many hackers" "Bungie sucks" "Fix this" "Fix that" "Your post is shit" "Yadda...

D

Dan Gannon

You wanna check the PS4 forum dude. Makes this one seem like preschool.

A

Adam Rosengarten

Just a bunch of cry babies that expect perfection but don't know what it takes to create a game of this caliber.

B

Brandon Thomas

If you think there whiny go look at the pubg community

K

Kevin Raayman

Hackers are there since its Bungie's first pc game, I'm not so surprised. But look at the overwatch community, It's way more toxic there.

W

Will Sremmus

Yeah I'm not seeing it

B

Brad Bond

The gaming community is a bit salty. My only complaint is lack of in-game communication features.

A

Andy McCloud

Destiny usually brings out bigger crybabies than Call of Duty, it doesn't matter what platform. Most Destiny people are the absolute biggest crybabies you'll ever see

B

Brian Torsey

I've had one crash since I started playing ... and that was trying to play with a friend in London.

A

Artashir Sar

I think you have never played "CS:GO or League of Legends" nothing beats their community

J

Justin Hemsley

Honestly why do you even let what people say on the internet bother you bro, just keep scrolling lmao

M

Michael Hamelink

Destiny console community: Abysmal
Destiny PC community: either the calm before the shitstorm OR genuinely pleasant and mature gamers.

I'm a major console gamer and i must honestly say the replies ive gotten back from this page have been so much more friendly and inviting.

A

Adam Reed

I've played so much crucible in the past week its not even funny and I haven't one person that suspected of aimboting or doing something even close that I could consider a hack. Do you have any idea how many times ive been reported for cheating from salty players that get owned. Getting temp banned because you're a little better gets old

C

Cody Gates

You should check out mobas then pal

P

Peter Toft

I have under 100 hours on this game. And its boring already lol I've already done all the content... Whats is there to do now?... Also how are you gonna find more people to play with when NO public chat?

J

Josh Hays

This guy clearly hasn't played Overwatch yet.

J

Josh Krogman

You haven't been to a Mass Effect group post Andromeda launch then LMAO.

J

Josh Hays

I just like to rant to myself without a head set on that way no one can see how much of a crying bitch I am. lelelelelelel

S

Steven Draven

Yeah too much complaining make to many nerfs happen. Only real issue is the need for servers and stopping people leaving pvp games in the middle of a match lol. I have not played any game as much as Destiny. For all its flaws its still an awesome game. So lets play bitches.

R

Ryan Martins

So let me get this straight, you're complaining that people are complaining...

T

Thomas Hillstrand

He's a master baiter with that comment

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom