Contact advertising [email protected]

PC "So many hackers" "Bungie sucks" "Fix this" "Fix that" "Your post is shit" "Yadda...

A

Antoine Boislard

Also people saying I've never seen "this games community" or "this game".... "you must not have played a lot of games because you haven't seen "this game" community... your argument is not valid sorry. I didn't say I played every single games and that the D2 community is the worst. I've played a lot of games, maybe no as much as you (cause you better than me and that's not my problem :) ) but I'm saying in all the games community I've seen THIS ONE is the more whiny. :)

J

Jessica Chilic Lindqvist

Agreed, I've been a gamer since 2009 now and this community is the most f*cking toxic one I've ever seen.. I got sexually harassed for posting a question for tips & tricks with the game and 42 friend requests from horny neckbeards :) lol but that last part wasn't so bad, I'll just ignore the friend requests.

K

Kevin Redden

You've clearly never played a mobs lmao shits so much worse

B

Billy Chin

Hearthstone is another game that is so bad in Malaysia and other country as well. The salt level made by crappy nerds even if they represent a dry community is just pathetic.

S

Steve Stevenson

now who sounds whiny? lol

K

Kodama Sammons

Seriously. Play more video games then. This is one of the better communities out there

J

James Glynn

its because its dragged all of the xbox / ps4 lesser race to pc gaming !! :p

D

Dave Blackburn

Hahaha

J

Jamie A Robinson

hard to have fun with the frame rate issues of late. LOVE the no announcement ninja maint. that started an hour early. They said from 9am - 3pm... hopefully they fix a few things, or this will just be yet another game I bought and dropped.

A

Artashir Sar

I am having 200 FPS

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom