Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One So last night i got on ark to do a trade so i flew over to the guy. Next thing i know...

H

Harlee Moore

So last night i got on ark to do a trade so i flew over to the guy.

Next thing i know there a 3 beach trolls shooting at my ptera.

So i barreled them and picked up their gear..

I get back to base and the only admin is saying who went in my vault... long story short he put his dye in the wrong vault.

So even after finding his dyes the leader looks in my bird and starts accusing me of stealing the dye because the trolls painted their armour blue and white..

Anyway he said there is an easier way to fix this. So i put all my gear in my ptera and ran out into the turrets and left the tribe...

All after i was breeding and i sold a mated pair for 2 max giga saddles and 2 max compounds, i was trading for tek... basically anything you could want..

If anyone knows ofa tribe i can join and start breeding in again feel free to pm me

D

David Cameron

If your leader is that worried about a bit of dye sounds like your better of out of there any way lmao

B

Brandon Warnes

I can't stand tribes like that, retards forget what they do and start accusing everyone with their ban hammer, you should have uploaded a turtle and came back and rekt them

J

Jay Kohn

That wasnt intelligent. Armor and tool say who crafted it. Unless they all found their armor, you could prove that you have someone elses gear, supporting your story and potentially clearing your name...

J

Jordan Lundy

If you play on official PvP servers then I can recruit you too my tribe. I'm looking for breeders. I'm a builder and resource collectors. I have a tamer but no breeder and would love to start getting some better lvld dinos. So if your interested in R'hollor Bannermen let me know

J

Jordan Lundy

What you find is yours to an extent. Think of the tribe if somebody's can use the gear better then you then pass it on but it's all up to you in my tribe. You did the work to get it you get to keep it you know. But atleast contribute to the tribe :)

G

Garret Broussard

Sounds like you threw a tantrum. At least your honest.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom